Gaining

Sneaking in heavy cream

Looking to gain weight pretty quickly and I heard heavy whipping cream works really well if you add it to your diet. Only problem is I'm 18 and living with family, and I'm sure they'd notice a sudden excess of heavy cream just lying around in the fridge. Any tips to sneak in and hide heavy cream?
3 years

Sneaking in heavy cream

toxicrocs:
Looking to gain weight pretty quickly and I heard heavy whipping cream works really well if you add it to your diet. Only problem is I'm 18 and living with family, and I'm sure they'd notice a sudden excess of heavy cream just lying around in the fridge. Any tips to sneak in and hide heavy cream?

The trouble is it doesn't last long outside the fridge. I have a portable cooler which I keep in a hidey hole for the purpose. Maybe you would be better to try another more convenient source of extra calories. Peanuts are good.
3 years

Sneaking in heavy cream

There's powdered heavy cream you can buy off of Amazon. I've heard it's not quite as potent, but it's infinitely easier to hide since it doesn't need to be refrigerated. Now would be a really good time to order some, too. If anyone asks what that new package is you can just say it's a Christmas present.
3 years

Sneaking in heavy cream

toxicrocs:

Curveman:
The trouble is it doesn't last long outside the fridge. I have a portable cooler which I keep in a hidey hole for the purpose. Maybe you would be better to try another more convenient source of extra calories. Peanuts are good.

Yeah, I've just been getting pretty tired of peanuts and my family tends to rarely get peanut butter. We do have a portable cooler in the garage that gets rarely used, as well as an outdoor freezer. I'm thinking maybe I could hide the cream in the garage inside the cooler after I get it?
3 years