General

Accidental/unintentional gained then loved it

so to be clear i’ve been into this stuff since before i even understood what it meant to be “into something” sexually.
since i can remember.

i never really knew where i stood with it, and still kinda don’t to this day.. don’t know where this fetish came from. I was skinny my whole childhood, up until 19/20 years old when i noticed i had gained weight when i bought a new pair of shorts in a size i thought sounded big but looked about right when i held it up to my waist- that usually worked for me.
They were size 7 shorts and they were incredibly tight, no way i could wear in public tight.

I was shocked and started looking and realizing hey.. maybe i gained.
I was several months into birth control pills at that time, in a new-ish relationship, had been living on my own since 19, have an office job, eating out a lot... all factors that made sense.

I figured maybe 5lbs

I got a scale and actually found out i had gained about 16lbs.

I was a mix of turned on and also anxious/embarrassed.

the hang up i’ve had about this fetish was whether or not i really need to act on it in real life to enjoy it- i figured i’d be more comfortable staying skinny and not dealing with social pressures and bullshit beauty standards.
I always thought i couldn’t gain even if i wanted to. fast metabolism, low appetite..
Birth control may not have a direct effect on weight, but it certainly raised my appetite, thus my weight.

i have kept going, not in a hurry tho. I’d like to be 150-165.
I currently fluctuate between 130 and 140
When i first noticed I was 126, 16 up from my normal 108-110 range.

Now that I know it’s possible, i love to imagine the future and how chubby i may become.
3 years