Fat experiences

Short fatties

Speaking of my wife....Oh yea!
5’ 3” very curvy figure with Fat in her hips, gut, thighs, ass, Breasts and upper arms. When she gains 15. Lbs. It looks like 30-40 lbs. in a taller woman.
3 years

Short fatties

Short women plump up so quick. They get the same size servings as taller people. Society is programed to keep them plump.
3 years

Short fatties

Shadowmoon:
Do you think when you gain the fat distributes much more explosively?

check out my profile...YES!
3 years

Short fatties

Fol1955:
As a shortie, every pound shows.

A human distributive property. (algebraic apologies)
3 years

Short fatties

I know a woman who is quite tubby but not really all that fat. But she is short, and her belly almost touches the steering wheel. She can't push her seat back because then her legs won't reach the pedals, so she has to keep the seat quite far in the front, making very little room for her belly.
3 years

Short fatties

John Smith:
She has to be IMMENSELY fat to get her belly touching the steering wheel. Like Tessholliday-esque or Krissyteigen-escly fat.

You missed that I mentioned that she's very short, so she has to pull the seat forward for her legs to reach the pedals comfortably.
3 years

Short fatties

modulo9:
Short women plump up so quick. They get the same size servings as taller people. Society is programed to keep them plump.

For real, I’m 5’2 and the weight is super noticeable on me. I just weighed myself today and I’m 196. I’m sure that would be a huge deal on a really tall person(pun not intended). I’m technically obese but I’m considered small in the feederism world lmao. We need to be nicer to fat people lol. Shit is rough out there. People still think we are sick in the head for this fetish, especially feeders. I feel so bad that they get the “abuser” stereotype. What can we do to make this fetish more acceptable? I don’t want to live my life in shame but that’s where I am right now.
3 years

Short fatties

I’m 5’2” but I also carry my weight in my belly, regardless of my size, which makes me look bigger. The women in my family are all short with thin legs and big stomachs lol. The pounds definitely make a big difference when you’re short.
3 years

Short fatties

5'4 here! I look so much bigger than I am (and I'm definitely not just chubby).
3 years

Short fatties

My other half is 5-3 and 310 with a gorgeous belly, so you know I’m in favor of short fatties everywhere :-)
3 years
12   loading