General

Ripped clothes

Last night I was putting a shirt on and while I was getting it on it ripped. So it made me wonder, have any of you guys ripped cloths and ,if so, what happened?
3 years

Ripped clothes

If we're talking unintentional accidents...

I once ripped a nice dress shirt when I put on some pounds and it became snug. I sat and bent to tie shoelaces and the shirt burst on my belly along the notches for buttons.
Lesson learned. Since then I button straining shirts after tying the shoelaces.

Another really nice shirt was ruined somewhat similarly. It was straining just slightly, but enough to cling somehow to the corner of the table in KFC when I sat down and turned on a bolted down stool.
Buttons held, but they ripped out quite large holes in the fabric.

Not much ripping other than that surprisingly
3 years

Ripped clothes

Xin:
If we're talking unintentional accidents...

I once ripped a nice dress shirt when I put on some pounds and it became snug. I sat and bent to tie shoelaces and the shirt burst on my belly along the notches for buttons.
Lesson learned. Since then I button straining shirts after tying the shoelaces.

Another really nice shirt was ruined somewhat similarly. It was straining just slightly, but enough to cling somehow to the corner of the table in KFC when I sat down and turned on a bolted down stool.
Buttons held, but they ripped out quite large holes in the fabric.

Not much ripping other than that surprisingly

Wow! That’s really impressive. If I ripped clothes in public I’m not sure if I’d die of embarrassment or get elated.
3 years