General

Favourite video games?

I saw another guy break it down by console generation. I like that idea but I’ll do it by time period instead.
1980’s (Early Arcade Era):
-Donkey Kong
-Galaga
-Pac-Man
-Super Mario Bros.
-Donkey Kong 3
-Rampage
1990’s:
-Mortal Kombat l
-Ultimate Mortal Kombat lll
-Sonic the Hedgehog 2
Early 2000’s:
-MK Deception
-Spongebob: Battle For Bikini Bottom
-Fantastic Four (Movie Tie In)
-Spiderman (Movie Tie In)
-Rampage: Total Destruction
-Godzilla Destroy All Monsters Melee
-Super Smash Bro’s Melee
-Mario Party 4
Late 2000’s:
-X-Men Origins (Movie Tie In)
-M&M’s Racing
-LEGO Star Wars
Early 2010’s
-MK (2011)
-Injustice: Gods Among Us
-Minecraft
Late 2010’s:
-Overwatch
-MKX
-MK11
-Injustice 2
-Batman Arkham Knight
-Spiderman (PS4)
3 years

Favourite video games?

Some of my favorite games include:

Chrono Trigger
Persona 5
Breath of the Wild
Overwatch
3 years

Favourite video games?

My all time favorite video game franchise is Sonic the Hedgehog. I mean it's obvious since the blue blur is in my avatar. smiley I also love Pokemon and Mega Man. Generation 3 of Pokemon is my favorite gen, and I love the X series over the classic Mega Man series. Mega Man 8 and X4 are my favorites from that series. Sonic 3 and Knuckles is my favorite Sonic game, followed by Sonic CD and Sonic Chaos. I also enjoy Tomb Raider (the classics and Legend, Anniversary and Underworld, the reboot I haven't really played much of)
3 years

Favourite video games?

Right now it’s Guild Wars 2 for me! Tons of fun, friendly community, and no subscription fee so it’s perfect for broke gamers like yours truly.

I loved the Mass Effect and Dragon Age games. I enjoy Plague Inc when I’m in the mood to destroy the world.
3 years

Favourite video games?

Tekken 5 and Super Smash Bros. Melee
3 years

Favourite video games?

I play mainly PS4 current favs. Cyberpunk 2077, Assassins Creed Valhalla, spiderman miles morles
3 years

Favourite video games?

the dark souls series, fallout new vegas, skyrim, and unfortunately league of legends...
3 years

Favourite video games?

I'm loving all these wide range of games everybody has!
3 years

Favourite video games?

Nostalgia wise probably Pokémon Platinum and Pokémon mystery dungeon explorers of time, that ending is enough to shed a tear for.

More recently probably rimworld managing colonies is somethings I can do for weeks once I'm back in the mood for the game. Other than that probably Muse dash at the momment.
3 years

Favourite video games?

Raven:
My all time favorite video game franchise is Sonic the Hedgehog. I mean it's obvious since the blue blur is in my avatar. smiley I also love Pokemon and Mega Man. Generation 3 of Pokemon is my favorite gen, and I love the X series over the classic Mega Man series. Mega Man 8 and X4 are my favorites from that series. Sonic 3 and Knuckles is my favorite Sonic game, followed by Sonic CD and Sonic Chaos. I also enjoy Tomb Raider (the classics and Legend, Anniversary and Underworld, the reboot I haven't really played much of)

Amen to that brother Raven, what about Sonic Spinball? Was notoriously challenging towards the end.
3 years
123   loading