Submission and domination

Ddlg

Anyone into this? I would love to be a daddy for a feedee smiley
3 years

Ddlg

I love incorporating ddlg with feederism, its one of my favorite things to combine with this. I was lucky enough to have a little girl who became my feedee as well. She didn't start out that way but she figured out that I liked bigger girls and then I told her I was into feeding and fattening and after learning more about it she decided she wanted to gain for me. It was one of the hottest experiences of my life getting to feed her until she was too full to move. She had agreed to go up to 250lbs, she was 120 when she started. Unfortunately we parted ways before she got to that size, but she had managed to gain 50lbs in the time we were together. I'd love to get to have another little to fatten up one day again
3 years

Ddlg

Sounds really hot and that is an impressive gain for such a little girl. I find that gaining weight makes them even more submissive some times.
3 years

Ddlg

NordicFeeder:
Sounds really hot and that is an impressive gain for such a little girl. I find that gaining weight makes them even more submissive some times.

It was incredibly hot, and I was impressed with how quickly she became devoted to gaining. She was very eager to please, and when she found out id find her sexier as a fatty she was determined to become one. I found that she definitely became even more submissive, being so stuffed she couldn't move made her more vulnerable. Plus as she got fatter and lazier she relied more on daddy to care for her and she was easily bribed with food
3 years

Ddlg

It is amazing what you can get piggies do by bribing them with treats
3 years

Ddlg

NordicFeeder:
It is amazing what you can get piggies do by bribing them with treats

It really is, although I hardly had to bribe her she was so eager to please. It was amazing how quickly she became obsessed with gaining for me. She initially agreed to gain 15 lbs to see how it felt, but after her first few feedings and watching bbw and forcefeeding videos together she decided she wanted to be my 300lbs helpless little fatty
3 years

Ddlg

Everything?
3 years

Ddlg

Maimee:
This thread is everything ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™ˆ

It was a dream come true, hopefully I get to try again with another greedy little girl one day
3 years

Ddlg

I know for me the idea of having a DD or an MD and fulfilling the role of the LG (Even though I'm a Sissy) is just so amazingly hot!!!! I just can't get enough of it.
3 years

Ddlg

Iโ€™m into it, and being fed feels like being taken care of to me, so itโ€™s pretty natural that it would fit well into that sort of dynamic smiley it can also feel like Iโ€™m being spoilt, like a spoilt little princess, or make me feel cute when my Daddy cooks cute little finger foods and feeds them to me.
3 years
12   loading