Submission and domination

Dominant slob feedee and feeder slave fantasy

I'm not that subby but there are times when I fantasize about servitude to an increasingly lazy and bossy feedee. As he gets fatter and more spoiled he would have me do all the house work and cooking and always have me feed him by hand so he doesn't even have to lift a finger. I would dress skimpy for his viewing pleasure (if he even let's me wear clothes) and at any time he could make me come to bed so he could use me as his fuck toy, or squash and asphyxiate me with his weight to make me feel vulnerable.

(As it is, the guy I'm with is pretty submissive so he likes me to be the rough one and pretend like I'm gonna stuff him past his limit--even though he knows I would never. But I can pretend to put my bossy bitch boots on to get him off. But he's into the squashing thing.)
3 years

princealex:
I was wondering if anyone else has similar fantasy?

I want to gradually become a slave for someone who gets lazier and lazier as I start to do everything for him. I want him to keep me in a cage when he's not getting me to clean the house/ bring him food/ wash him, and to not be allowed to speak, leave, or behave like anything besides a slave purely for his convenience.

I like the idea of doing everything from brushing his teeth to being his (TW: piss/scat) toilet, so he never has to move and consequently gains until eventually he's immobile.

Anyone have similar fantasies? It's very hard to find content for this type of thing, since most feeders like to be dominant.

I do mostly have dominant fantasies, but this one has been coming up more and more recently.

Omg this!! I really love fantasies like this one
3 years

princealex:
I was wondering if anyone else has similar fantasy?

I want to gradually become a slave for someone who gets lazier and lazier as I start to do everything for him. I want him to keep me in a cage when he's not getting me to clean the house/ bring him food/ wash him, and to not be allowed to speak, leave, or behave like anything besides a slave purely for his convenience.

I like the idea of doing everything from brushing his teeth to being his (TW: piss/scat) toilet, so he never has to move and consequently gains until eventually he's immobile.

Anyone have similar fantasies? It's very hard to find content for this type of thing, since most feeders like to be dominant.

I do mostly have dominant fantasies, but this one has been coming up more and more recently.

I have always been the chill type of guy but I met a young lady in North Carolina when I moved there to fulfill my feedee fantasies I met a guy who had started a group of dom feedees and he became like an obese mentor to me because the other dudes were way fatter than I was and their women loved being their subs and at three fifty then I was the smallest lard guy there
3 years