General

Stereotype

That was sort of my goal all along, at least the "always eating" part. When I decided to fatten up, I imagined myself slowly waddling across a mall food court in too-small clothes, ordering enough food for three people, then sitting down, feeling my well-fed bottom engulf the seat, and eating and eating as I feel my clothes grow tighter.

I knew that ultimately, my goal was to look like I did little more than sit, eat, and grow large and soft with food.
3 years

Stereotype

Yes I love the typical fat stereotypes and having these things assumed by others about me would be a total turn on. I want the first thing people think when they see me to be, omg his belly is so fat how can they let themselves get so fat? And people see my belly jiggling all over as I walk along. I also would love hearing all the mean comments about me smelling on a hot summer day or hearing judgement about me binge eating fattening foods in front of others being super fat already
3 years

Stereotype

They need to come to my house and see what a slob I am. LOL
You won't find a mess at my house or dust for that matter.
3 years

Stereotype

Tubby Puertorican:
We all know the stereotype that people have against fat people (sweating a lot, out of breath, eating a lot, always think of food, smell, farting a lot, etc). Do you find the idea of turning into a stereotypical fat person a turn on? Also what is your favorite and least favorite among the list?

I sorta strive to be like this but also not. I want to be always out of breath as well as lazy and always stuffing myself, however, I like to keep clean.
3 years

Stereotype

I thought someone could easily gain and not conform to this general cartoonish stereotype. So I've been continually surprised that my wife continues to morph into this stereotype as she's gained.

And I definitely get turned on by the aspect of her new habits: laziness, mindless TV watching, avoiding stairs/walking, sweating, snoring, starting to leave wrappers around, constantly talking about what/where to eat next.

My favorite is probably checking our bank account to see the food runs. That she can't even pump gas without $10 in snack charges. Can't go an afternoon at the office without hitting the vending machines a couple times.
3 years