Fat experiences

“damn, i’m fat”

When I jiggle from hitting the slightest bump in the road while driving... that's when I know I've gotten fat
3 years

“damn, i’m fat”

I had one today, I sat up and felt my belly sitting on my legs, I usually can flex and my belly will readjust, however today I noticed I have to pick up my belly and move it where I want it.
3 years

“damn, i’m fat”

jb28401When I jiggle from hitting the slightest bump in the road while driving... that's when I know I've gotten fat

jboabfe:
I had one today, I sat up and felt my belly sitting on my legs, I usually can flex and my belly will readjust, however today I noticed I have to pick up my belly and move it where I want it.

Okay, these are the sorts of things that when I hear them I immediately want to start gaining (....or encourage my partner to do so)
3 years

“damn, i’m fat”

jb28401:
When I jiggle from hitting the slightest bump in the road while driving... that's when I know I've gotten fat

I've been feeling this more, and it feels so awesome. Today I had to suck in to zip up my winter jacket. When I sat it the car it pulled tight across the front. I am absolutley loving the pounds I put on this year.
3 years

“damn, i’m fat”

I recently gained about 10 pounds in a month. For a while now I've had a specific work uniform and when I'm not at work, I generally wear a large tshirt and no pants comfortably around the house. So I don't get to see or notice my change. But a couple days ago, I put on one of my favorite nice shirts and a pair of comfy pajama pants, and I thought it still fit "okay." Then I sat down at my computer and my belly poked out to sit on my lap and the hem barely covered my belly button. It was quite a shock to me and I've spent the past 3 days absolutely marveling at the fact that my belly is it's own distinct body part now.
3 years

“damn, i’m fat”

jb28401When I jiggle from hitting the slightest bump in the road while driving... that's when I know I've gotten fat

jboabfe:

quiverdream:
Okay, these are the sorts of things that when I hear them I immediately want to start gaining (....or encourage my partner to do so)

These are the small little nuances that folks rarely talk about when gaining. But the I am fat aspect is just the gateway and starting point; it is the I am obese part that ultimately takes some of us under and those of is with a certain personality type will always succumb to it. Noticing you are fat is when you can get into your jeans but you can't fasten the button while the I AM OBESE part is when you notice that you can feel your belly jiggle, the back fat of your thighs jiggle, each butt cheeks jiggling and your calf fat all move simultaneously and that leads to sensory overload and you then realize that you just don't have the discipline anymore to lose three hundred pounds so you just give in
3 years

“damn, i’m fat”

jboabfe:

quiverdream:

WideJuan76:
These are the small little nuances that folks rarely talk about when gaining. But the I am fat aspect is just the gateway and starting point; it is the I am obese part that ultimately takes some of us under and those of is with a certain personality type will always succumb to it. Noticing you are fat is when you can get into your jeans but you can't fasten the button while the I AM OBESE part is when you notice that you can feel your belly jiggle, the back fat of your thighs jiggle, each butt cheeks jiggling and your calf fat all move simultaneously and that leads to sensory overload and you then realize that you just don't have the discipline anymore to lose three hundred pounds so you just give in

🥵
3 years

“damn, i’m fat”

jboabfe:

quiverdream:

WideJuan76:

Tubby Puertorican:
That sounds like a hell of a experience.

At first, what happened was the existential experience that I let it go this far and then the thought crossed my mind that if I was going to ever lose it the work to lose ot would be hard as hell so I was like the closer I got to four hundred that I thought I might keep going and then forgot about all of that because after a couple of days I just gave in to it. I love to meditate so when those new experiences show up with new gains that I am mindful enough to feel it when the new jiggles arise....
3 years

“damn, i’m fat”

jboabfe:

quiverdream:

WideJuan76:

quiverdream:
🥵

Imagine how I felt as I was going through it. But one of the things about being this fat is that you can feel arousal but your too obese for anyone to notice. Just another fat superpower.
3 years

“damn, i’m fat”

WideJuan76:
But the I am fat aspect is just the gateway and starting point; it is the I am obese part that ultimately takes some of us under and those of is with a certain personality type will always succumb to it. Noticing you are fat is when you can get into your jeans but you can't fasten the button while the I AM OBESE part is when you notice that you can feel your belly jiggle, the back fat of your thighs jiggle, each butt cheeks jiggling and your calf fat all move simultaneously and that leads to sensory overload and you then realize that you just don't have the discipline anymore to lose three hundred pounds so you just give in

This. There was such a big lifestyle change right when my wife started referring to herself as fat (the way you call yourself obese). That moment when there was no more denial, she self-identified as being fat, all of a sudden she seemed to give in so much more to hedonistic eating and being lazy.

"Why not order a 2nd pizza for myself to eat later? I'm already fat. Nobody will even notice at this point."
3 years
12345   loading