Fat experiences

“damn, i’m fat”

I was feeling small lately, and saw some old pictures, and I gotta admit, I got pretty fat. I thought I was fat then.
1 year

“damn, i’m fat”

Was looking at some old pics from 25 pounds ago; I hadn’t realized my belly had gotten wider, sticks out more, and hangs lower. My driver seat has begun to creak a little when I get in my car too, and that’s never happened before.
1 year

“damn, i’m fat”

Not me realizing I'm fat but other people letting me know LOLOL
Last evening was a girls night out with some friends and a few I haven't seen in many years.
We all meet up at BJ's brewhouse for dinner and I will say none of us are as skinny as we were in high school.
One made the comment OMG we have all gotten so damn fat over the years haven't we?
You know women always complaining that they are fat when they really aren't.
A couple were slightly chubby I will say that.
Everybody commented on my outfit and how nice I looked but were amazed how fat I was after being so skinny growing up.
I loved being the fattest in the group LOLOL I felt so special !!
1 year

“damn, i’m fat”

smiley
1 year

“damn, i’m fat”

Ditzy:
Last evening was a girls night out with some friends and a few I haven't seen in many years.
We all meet up at BJ's brewhouse for dinner and I will say none of us are as skinny as we were in high school.
One made the comment OMG we have all gotten so damn fat over the years haven't we?
Everybody commented on my outfit and how nice I looked but were amazed how fat I was after being so skinny growing up.

This is amazing!
1 year

“damn, i’m fat”

Ditzy:

You are EXTRA special!
1 year

“damn, i’m fat”

Ditzy:

Would’ve loved to be along in person for that one :-)
1 year

“damn, i’m fat”

Ditzy:

HappyBigBelly:
Would’ve loved to be along in person for that one :-)

This was the place to be.
1 year

“damn, i’m fat”

I lay down on my bed and suddenly heard a loud cracking sound. The bed frame broke through🙈 That was when i thought: Damn I am fat.
1 year

“damn, i’m fat”

Bbwpia:
I lay down on my bed and suddenly heard a loud cracking sound. The bed frame broke through🙈 That was when i thought: Damn I am fat.

That's why I'm so much into chubbier girls like you.
1 year
34567   loading