Fat experiences

“damn, i’m fat”

I always think that I am thinner than I actually am. It surprises me when I catch a reflection of myself from the side in a picture window when I am walking down the street in a business district. It never fails to amaze me how big my belly is and the silent response always is: Damn, I am really fat!
1 year

“damn, i’m fat”

I’m new here. Definitely a fatty looking for a feeder. I need dinner.
1 year

“damn, i’m fat”

Love your look. Such nice boobs and belly.
1 year

“damn, i’m fat”

I‘m at a stage where wide clothes like large polo-shirts still do a pretty good job of concealing my ever growing chubbiness. But the other day we were at a rest area on the motorway and we were walking towards the main building. A very strong, warm wind was blowing in our face. And it pressed that polo shirt against my abdomen as we approached the all-glass building and I saw all that flab reflecting in the window… coolsmiley
1 year

“damn, i’m fat”

I recently started making an effort to sit up straight in my desk chair due to shoulder and neck pain. Well, when I do that and scoot forward enough to comfortably reach the keyboard, my belly hits the edge of the desk!
1 year

“damn, i’m fat”

A friend took pics of me in a bikini recently without me noticing, so I wasn't posing whatsoever. It was the first time I realizes that I have really big back rolls now and how fat I overall look including my double chin and face. It was honestly shocking to see how fat I must look to others because I still see myself barely bigger as when I started this journey
1 year

“damn, i’m fat”

I first realized I was finally fat when I couldn't fit onto a ride at the fair with my daughter, and most of the booths at restaurants began shrinking ; ) Had to start ordering clothing online as well since the typical store selection no longer had shirts and pants that fit me
1 year

“damn, i’m fat”

New stretch marks coming in, they looked permanent. And with my nightly pizzas before bed, my stomach is punching out more. Hunger is growing.
1 year

“damn, i’m fat”

Sweetfattie:
I recently started making an effort to sit up straight in my desk chair due to shoulder and neck pain. Well, when I do that and scoot forward enough to comfortably reach the keyboard, my belly hits the edge of the desk!

my belly pushing me further away from the computer keyboard has been one of those big changes that i noticed, too.

that, and when my cursor goes crazy because a roll of belly fat is pressing the space bar without me knowing! lol
1 year

“damn, i’m fat”

This just happened to me today. I mainly do grocery shopping. I rarely go to department stores. I went to JCPenney today, looking for some shoes. I tried walking in between the clothing racks, and realized that I was not completely aware of how big my body had become. I kept getting caught on the racks, snagging clothing, and nearly knocking some over. It was both embarrassing and arousing at the same time. I finally made it through that gauntlet, and looked back at the clothing racks in disbelief. Damn, I'm fat.
1 year
34567   loading