Gaining

Which do you prefer - round belly or belly rolls?

Both are nice, but rolls!
3 years

Depends on softness. Whats the point of a round belly if its too firm
3 years

Both are awesome but I love the look of a big round one.
3 years

aussiebella21:
Thankyou for the tips, I'll give them a try and see what happens as my belly gets fatter. Fingers crossed

Least I can do, best of luck. Have fun.
3 years

I have a hard basketball belly, so I hope we’re all into that, too :-) But on a lady I do prefer luscious rolls!
3 years

Round bellies are definitely sexy and nice to admire, I personally prefer belly rolls for both my significant other and would love it if my own belly fat accumulates in my body in the form of a huge double belly. There's nothing sexier to me than seeing huge rolls of fat and I love seeing people who have that type of belly stuffed into their pants and their belly is so huge it takes up a ton of extra space in their pants and you can see their belly bulging out of their pants looking huge
3 years

Ky Belly Boy:
I simply love my big round belly!

same i like my beer belly
2 years

Between the 2 I'd choose belly rolls. I prefer hanging bellies to round ones. My personal preference is apron belly as one big slab of belly.
2 years

I love the huge, bloated belly look on a guy and envy the girls with multiple rolls.
2 years

I love round bellies, rolls just aren't that attractive to me. I like pregnant bellies, stuffed full and tight bellies, bloated bellies and inflated bellies.
2 years
1234   loading