Gaining

Which do you prefer - round belly or belly rolls?

Ky Belly Boy:
I simply love my big round belly!

LuvsChub04:
same i like my beer belly

Same here. I love my round beer gut..It's gettin pretty soft below my belly button though
2 years

slopfatjim:
For sure the belly rolls, and a huge hanging belly, the look or the feel of carrying so much fat it hangs from u is so hot to see and so hot to carry, and the more softer wobblier the better
your belly looks so hot!
2 years

Round for myself. Thats the goal.
2 years

I’m going to say round belly with a nice layer of soft blubber. Mine tends towards round and hard.
2 years

Personally I like when a belly is somewhere in between; mostly round with rolls that aren't super noticeable
2 years

Rolls are where it’s at for me. All the softness in them, omg I can’t stand how nice it sounds to have jiggly, soft rolls all over this tummy and beyond
2 years

rolls that turn round when stuffed
2 years

My wife loves my big, round, mostly hard basketball belly. In turn, I love her big, soft, jiggly belly. It’s mutual love, what can I say? :-)
2 years

MirrorHall_Clay:
Personally I like when a belly is somewhere in between; mostly round with rolls that aren't super noticeable

I'm the same honestly uvu
2 years

As long as the belly is soft, I have no preference. If I had to pick one: Rolls, because belly rolls are soft more often than round bellies.
2 years
1234   loading