Stuffing

What were your hottest feederism related dreams?

I had this dream like 2 days ago. It’s my first and hottest feederism related dream I’ve ever had.

I had this really hot dream where 2 guys and I were at a party and they loved my size. They wanted to feed me. They had goofy personalities and they were sweet. So they ran off to get 2 meals at In&Out then came back to the party. We searched for a private room and after a while , we found one. It was just us 3. One put the food down while the other went to lock the door. They then sat close to me and started feeding me. They had me lift up my shirt to rub my belly. Then they got more aggressive with the feeding, forcing me to eat more faster. As soon as I couldn’t take it anymore they had me lie back and rubbed my really stuffed gut. I could see that they were both turned on by the sudden bulges in their pants.
Then I woke up right after that. Mad af I couldn’t finish it😭
3 years

I had this dream where I was eating donuts while I was sitting on a guys face and he ate my pussy. I actually woke up in an orgasm 😂
3 years

valgodd:
I had this dream where I was eating donuts while I was sitting on a guys face and he ate my pussy. I actually woke up in an orgasm 😂

Amazing 😂😂
3 years

valgodd:

Damn, am I jealous rn!

I wrote down my first one from a few years ago. It's not really feederism, it was just about a handsome fatty and the emotion of it was so powerful, it left me ragingly horny.
" I was in some shopping area, near a bank teller-sort of set-up, waiting for my turn at the window. In front of me was a relatively young man with a delightfully rotund gut, a little bigger than a heavily pregnant woman. While he waited for the employee to finish his transaction, he thoughtlessly leaned very slightly against the counter. The crest of his belly, which I could almost feel despite standing several feet away, pressed into and crept up the little metal slot below the window, where presumably checks and such were supposed to be dropped for customers to retrieve. Just this imagery was phenomenally erotic. I fixated on that quivering belly of his for as long as I liked: my imagination was all I needed to take in its heavenly softness, its inviting warmth, as it just barely poked out from under his black t-shirt. If I had so much as come up to him and poked it with a single finger, I don't think I could have stopped some joyful little noise welling up deep within me."
3 years

valgodd:

quiverdream:
Damn, am I jealous rn!

I wrote down my first one from a few years ago. It's not really feederism, it was just about a handsome fatty and the emotion of it was so powerful, it left me ragingly horny.
" I was in some shopping area, near a bank teller-sort of set-up, waiting for my turn at the window. In front of me was a relatively young man with a delightfully rotund gut, a little bigger than a heavily pregnant woman. While he waited for the employee to finish his transaction, he thoughtlessly leaned very slightly against the counter. The crest of his belly, which I could almost feel despite standing several feet away, pressed into and crept up the little metal slot below the window, where presumably checks and such were supposed to be dropped for customers to retrieve. Just this imagery was phenomenally erotic. I fixated on that quivering belly of his for as long as I liked: my imagination was all I needed to take in its heavenly softness, its inviting warmth, as it just barely poked out from under his black t-shirt. If I had so much as come up to him and poked it with a single finger, I don't think I could have stopped some joyful little noise welling up deep within me."

Ooo🙈
3 years

John Smith:
Years ago, I had some strange flash visions that reoccured thrice in full middle of the day and once a few years later while sleeping overnight. The vision would last for two or three seconds and ceases as abruptly it started, but my mind will always notes a plethora of details in what appeared to be just a few milliseconds.

I was perched in the middle of a cottage exterior or backyard, richly decorated and gardened by an exotic domestic flora of plants and warm coloured flowers that spiced up the lawn. I could tell it was a sun-blazen afternoon day of summer like the one that made me have this vision a first time, but just a few hours apart. Facing me, a large, ovioid shaped pool circumvented by a white stony floor and the whole upper class backyard kit for summertime, followed up about a dozen of feet away by the solid porchs and walls painted in ochre beige of some vast hacienda styled house or mansion with its tiled roofing. I could deduce that I was not in Quebec, let alone in Canada: something about this place was giving me a hunch that wherever I was had rarely to never knew the type of snowy winter we may have here, lest any proper wintertime. In spite his stupendous beauty and posh setting, I felt somewhat unfazed by this place and could sense I was carrying myself as if I actually owned it .

At the first half-second, my eyes focused intuitively on the main protagonist of this vision opposing me from the other edge of the deep-bue watery pool facing the porchs and immediatly recognized her: my first ex-feedee (which at the time I had these flashes, was still not an ex yet) , standing afoot. At the time I have these dreams, she was into her mid-twenties then later mid-late twenties and hovering between a smallish yet well-built 130-lbs frame and a downright plump, buxomly 180-ish pounds frame: but the woman who was approaching the pool was older, objectively sporting her thirties... and twice the biggest size she ever had.

Waddling to-and-fro half-lazily with a elephantine step, her corpulent body, cladded into a provocative yellow canary fatkini (which was unusual: even during her episodic turn-ons and "naughty Cinderella vamp" phases, she never showed that much skin around men thanks to her overreligious background) matching well with her mocha complexioned skin, was rippling and undulating in all directions like a quivering sea of jello and mayo. She unabashedly exuded a sensuality and voluptuousness she rarely showed off during our years spent hooking up, as her humongeous, globular watermelon-sized blimpers bobbing and bouncing in all directions threatened to rip the fabric of her bra apart. Her fatkini trunks could barely conceal the full girth from the lowest regions of her ginormous spherical double-or-triple-creased belly inching and girthing several dozens of inches overall, as wide as a Jeep car tire and yet still the smallet part of her hybrid-buttersquash/Spoon shaped silhouette. Her cellulite-cladded, jodhpur-shaped, trunk sized thighs clapping against each other, her portly cankles and enormous wings arms has little to no match among 350+ lbs women. Her face, totally puffened out and roundened beyond recognition by decades of unsalvaged gluttony, has her triple chins swallowing up almost nearly everything left of her neck.

She made a step into the pool... then the vision faded.

It is always the same. With only for few diferences the fatkini she wore and whether she wore a beach fedora or not.

Wow, you’re really good at describing detail😳
3 years

Skinny Piggy:
The hottest dream I had was a fat woman was feeding me and I could feel myself getting fatter and fatter with each bite. She looked liked she weighed 400 to maybe 500 pounds, and she would stuff food into my mouth while rubbing my belly. In a short time I went from skinny to almost her size. In no time at all

Wish I had a dream like this but a fit dude feeding me instead 🤤🔥
3 years

My dream is my wife, who is obese and a friend of ours (female) who is also obese, are feeding me and my belly, butt and thighs are getting huge and soft!
3 years

fanedfox:
My dream is my wife, who is obese and a friend of ours (female) who is also obese, are feeding me and my belly, butt and thighs are getting huge and soft!

I meant like dreams you have when you are asleep, but this sounds like a fun future goal lol
3 years

I have never been to a kink/bondage club, so it was odd that I had a dream in one.

I was totally naked, and MUCH heavier than I am now! I was standing up, my arms and feet were bound starfish-style to one of a number of large circular wheels on a stage, and each person had a sign above their heads. Mine read, "Tease my fat belly and little dick." (Like, what the hell, man??) LOL! Over the course of the evening as the music played and dancing commenced, I had all kinds of folks come up to tease me, slap and jiggle my fat, lots of random licks and rubs, etc, and a couple of people fed me chocolate. I trembled, moaned, begged, wobbled and *pretended* to try to escape. Nobody "finished me off" and the edging and teasing were amazing.
3 years
123   loading