Stuffing

What were your hottest feederism related dreams?

Dynamo:
I have never been to a kink/bondage club, so it was odd that I had a dream in one.

I was totally naked, and MUCH heavier than I am now! I was standing up, my arms and feet were bound starfish-style to one of a number of large circular wheels on a stage, and each person had a sign above their heads. Mine read, "Tease my fat belly and little dick." (Like, what the hell, man??) LOL! Over the course of the evening as the music played and dancing commenced, I had all kinds of folks come up to tease me, slap and jiggle my fat, lots of random licks and rubs, etc, and a couple of people fed me chocolate. I trembled, moaned, begged, wobbled and *pretended* to try to escape. Nobody "finished me off" and the edging and teasing were amazing.

Oh damn, thereโ€™s a lot goin on lmao the little dick part๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚
3 years

Dynamo:
I have never been to a kink/bondage club, so it was odd that I had a dream in one.

I was totally naked, and MUCH heavier than I am now! I was standing up, my arms and feet were bound starfish-style to one of a number of large circular wheels on a stage, and each person had a sign above their heads. Mine read, "Tease my fat belly and little dick." (Like, what the hell, man??) LOL! Over the course of the evening as the music played and dancing commenced, I had all kinds of folks come up to tease me, slap and jiggle my fat, lots of random licks and rubs, etc, and a couple of people fed me chocolate. I trembled, moaned, begged, wobbled and *pretended* to try to escape. Nobody "finished me off" and the edging and teasing were amazing.

Gothcupcake666:

I was like, what the HELL, subconscious? Why you gotta be pickin' on me THERE?? ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ†...๐Ÿฅœ?? But I will say, having people who needed to reach *under* to get to it to tease me, added to the thrill. ๐Ÿ˜Š
3 years

I'm slowly waddling across a mall food court, wearing an outfit that is way too small. My belly hangs out over the waistband of my ultra-short shorts. The people around me are amazed and disgusted by my wonderful obesity. I walk up to three different fast food places and pick up orders I've called in...three family-size meals. I slowly sit down and my wide, well-fed bottom overflows the seat and it makes a loud creaking sound as I rest my weight on it. I begin to stuff myself with food, waving at the people who stare at me with disgust and even jiggling my boobs or tweaking my nipples through my shirt to let them know I appreciate their attention.
3 years

Dynamo:

Gothcupcake666:

Dynamo:
I was like, what the HELL, subconscious? Why you gotta be pickin' on me THERE?? ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ†...๐Ÿฅœ?? But I will say, having people who needed to reach *under* to get to it to tease me, added to the thrill. ๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
3 years

Dolkite:
I'm slowly waddling across a mall food court, wearing an outfit that is way too small. My belly hangs out over the waistband of my ultra-short shorts. The people around me are amazed and disgusted by my wonderful obesity. I walk up to three different fast food places and pick up orders I've called in...three family-size meals. I slowly sit down and my wide, well-fed bottom overflows the seat and it makes a loud creaking sound as I rest my weight on it. I begin to stuff myself with food, waving at the people who stare at me with disgust and even jiggling my boobs or tweaking my nipples through my shirt to let them know I appreciate their attention.

๐Ÿ”ฅ
3 years

Dynamo:

Wow! So hot! That kind of FA-BDSM club would be so amazing! I imagine many people slapping and pinching your fat at the same time...
3 years

Dynamo:

Gothcupcake666:

Dynamo:

Gothcupcake666:
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

That's hot
3 years

feederwifey23:
My biggest dream/fantasy right now is my husband and I just going out to a buffet and stuffing ourselves until we are way past full and our bellies are stretched and then getting dessert!

Sounds like something you could readily make happen ... make regularly happen!
3 years

A worm day, just a few clothes and then eating, stuffing together, feeling each other, having great sex, forgetting about time and space
3 years

That was so hot
2 years
123   loading