Stuffing

What were your hottest feederism related dreams?

Back when my wife and I were dating. Her mother was making dinner for us. It was a big dinner and I joked "Are you trying to make me fat?" Her mother quickly said yes. That night I had a dream of sitting in their grey recliner in my shorts with each of them on both sides of me. Taking turns cramming sweet treats into my mouth. My poor fat belly becoming so severely stuffed and swollen it looked and felt like it would burst.
2 years

I had a pretty dream-active almost feverish night, waking up in between, sweating a lot and falling asleep again.

Third time was irregular for me though. I dream a lot about strange buildings, cities and cars or trains. Dunno why.

This time however a beautiful BBW in lingerie was lying on a bed besides me, black curley hair, deep dark eyes and she gave off a strange vibe, looking at me with a grin while playing with her hair.

My instincts told me, it must be a demon-like entity or something.
As soon as this thought crossed my mind, she asked me if I knew her name and also instinctively I told her some unspeakable name.

She smiled at me more and again very instinctively I asked her quite bluntly whether she could make me fat.
IDK, it was so strange and surreal, just knowing what to say.

However she declined my request, saying she couldn‘t do that, but she could stretch it a bit, letting her hands float erotically over her belly and mimicking as if it would grow.

As soon as she did that, my tummy started tingling and I woke up quite hungry.

I mean, it‘s just a dream and all. I‘m pretty used to vivid dreams that make little sense, so dreaming something with a clear plot is quite rare.

Of course, dreams are fantasies, things your unconscious mind thinks would happen, happen. However the power of the mind and its effects on the body are frightening.
I woke up quite stressed and couldn‘t sleep after.
2 years

My recurring dream revolves around being a sub. I am waiting at the table, hands folded, silently yearning for that first bite. Clothed in a too tight mens shirt which barely buttons over my empty belly.
He opens the door arms filled with bags of food. All plates are displayed in front of me and my mouth starts to water. I still wait.
The first morsel crosses my lips and I quiver with excitement. More and more foods is fed to me interspersed with belly rubs and inspections of how distended my enormous belly has become. These sessions have already added 90 pounds to my already very fat body. I look like I could be pregnant with triplets. My belly is now rock hard. Yet it hangs down as if it’s trying to touch the floor.
Just one more plate to go. My boobs are straining the shirt as much as my belly is. I must open a few buttons or I won’t be able to finish. That was a fatal error. As soon as I opened a button on my belly, the rest began to pop off. Rolls of fat rippled out. I am so proud of my accomplishment. Look at my size! Glorious!
2 years
123   loading