Extreme obesity

Are there really any lifestyle differences between 600 lbs and 700 lbs?

There are weights that people hit that make things harder or impossible to do. It is different for everyone, and people are shaped differently and are different heights, so there is no one point for everyone. These are things like fitting in cars, fitting in planes, being able to walk without aids, etc.
3 years

420 was it for me.
I couldn't fit in my 09 mustang but still could fit in my SUV.
Walking up stairs was very very hard.
Next to impossible to tie my own shoes and very hard to put on socks because my belly was in the way.
Unable to sit in some chairs as well.
3 years

Ditzy:
420 was it for me.
I couldn't fit in my 09 mustang but still could fit in my SUV.
Walking up stairs was very very hard.
Next to impossible to tie my own shoes and very hard to put on socks because my belly was in the way.
Unable to sit in some chairs as well.

The fattest that I had gotten to was around 488 Once, you start getting into the three hundreds you start to feel slightly heavy but you don't realize that you are actually waddling until you get into the early four hundreds. That is when you have to plan when you leave the house and strategize how not to go to stores with too many steps. In the mid four hundreds for me, that was when I had to get a seatbelt extender but as I got to the five was when I got so fat that I started to have mobility issues and said that 488 was my limit.
3 years