Lifestyle tips

What to do about weight loss?

For a quick bit of backstory, quarantine as well as life/finance changes over the past while(which was my reason for hiatus) has somehow managed to make me lose weight despite my attempts to eat as much as I can.
I'm not sure if I'm not eating the right foods with my budget, or if it's just a change that was unstoppable. Either way it happened and I'm sad over having a thigh gap again!

If anyone has any suggestions/tips/words of encouragement, I could use them;;; Miss my chub :'(
3 years

I struggle a lot with gaining weight/keeping weight on. For me, my appetite is very weak most of the time which makes it even harder to gain.

The last two weeks I've been really trying to drink anywhere from 1000/1600 calories of heavy cream 4/5 times a week. It's a good boost to your daily calories if you just keep eating like normal.

If you go that route I suggest spreading it throughout the day because it is easier to digest.
3 years

I feel you, I unintentionally lost about 20 pounds after moving from a one story to a two story house. I’m also in a small town now without as many options for eating out and no options for delivery.

What helped me was adding a small meal/large snack right before bed, around 11-midnight. At first I had to consciously remind myself to eat before bed. Now I’m hungry around that time, so much so that I can’t get to sleep without a full belly! It’s amazing how quickly the body adjusts to eating another meal. The amount I need to eat in order to get to sleep is increasing over time too.
3 years

I guess having some sort of anxiety must’ve been the cause of the weight loss.

I remember back when I was going through a tough time I lost quite a bit of appetite because of how upset and anxious.

I would say if you wanna gain it back it’s best to take care of your mind and do things that would make you feel less anxious!

I know the virus situation has been a hit on all of us, but it’s best to stay in good spirits and do the best we can to be well! smiley
3 years