Gaining

Lost the ability to make myself get up

LOL Soon you'll have to mentally "prepare" to get up. ๐Ÿ˜‚

For the life of me ๐Ÿค” I can not remember what my wife used to be doing around the house when we talked, but I know she wasn't SITTING.

Since she's gotten fat, she's literally sitting on the couch all the time. In the morning, after work, before dinner, after dinner โ€“ it doesn't matter.

But she's not lazy - she "just needs to sit down for a minute" lol
3 years

Getting up is definitely more of an effort than it used to be. I'm strong enough that it isn't a true struggle, per se, but I have to put more oomph into it. And yeah, I spend most of my time sitting these days. If I have to get up I try to do several things while I'm at it so I don't have to get up again for a while.
3 years

If I ever need something, it would never even cross my mind to yell and interrupt someone else to go get said thing for me.

And that's another one of those "small things" that still blows me away now that my wife is fat. If she needs her phone charger or a snack, she'll ask any of the kids or blindly yell upstairs for anyone who can hear to go get whatever she needs.

The kicker is when she says "I just sat down, can you get my _____".... but she's been sitting there for 30-45min already.
3 years

I eagerly look forward to this part of weight gain. I love the idea of being so fat that it's so tiring to get up I barely want to do it and I know I'm gonna struggle with it more than likely I'll just have someone do whatever I wanted to get up for so my fat ass can stay sitting which will eventually contribute to me getting even fatter quicker than before
3 years

Joshredzippo:
Im so lazy and heavy that i cant force myself to get up as easy at all! Been a lot more sedentary and my gain is increasing pace, along with fitness losses. Ill be a true fatty here very soon

DaphneFeedMe:
do you think maybe then that you've taken this fetish too far???

Or not far enough?
3 years

Joshredzippo:
Im so lazy and heavy that i cant force myself to get up as easy at all! Been a lot more sedentary and my gain is increasing pace, along with fitness losses. Ill be a true fatty here very soon

Iโ€™m honestly pretty jealous. I canโ€™t wait for this
3 years

Joshredzippo:

DaphneFeedMe:
do you think maybe then that you've taken this fetish too far???

Joshredzippo:
Theres no such thing as too far babe

DaphneFeedMe:
Lol k I guess you'll never know cuz you'll die young at that rate. Just think some people need to be careful with how far they take a FANTASY. Young people on here have died before.

You bring up a very valid point here. I know that I myself got caught up in the fantasy of being a feeder then due to boredom germinating into a feedee but it is the practical application of actually being superobese that no one ever takes into account. When I actually saw the day to day struggles that people who weigh even five hundred pounds have to deal with. I was full speed ahead until I experienced it first hand and realized that there a major trade offs to being as obese as we are.
3 years