Story authors

What is the public's interest...

In stories about characters going to a school/camp/other social setting meant to fatten up its residents?

I know there are a lot of these but do people like reading them?

I have an idea for one but I want to see if anyone will want to read it.
3 years

try a chapter and see if there's a response. I prefer one on one rather than the impersonal "fat farm" but that's just me.
3 years

I'm usually the same way...which is why I wanted to reinvent the trope. Instead of "impersonal and dominating FA running a farm to fatten up feedees who will be known mostly through statistics and body descriptions" I want to be like "Hi, here's four feedees who end up at this camp and become best friends for life. One of them is a longtime feeder and his partner/feedee just came out as a switch so he's gonna try to put on some weight for her. One is on the run from the law and just trying to distance himself from his mugshot, but falls in love with the kink. One is a cocky celebrity gainer who's going to learn the meaning of friendship and solidarity. And one didn't really read the pamphlet but he's gonna have a good time anyway."

Featuring supporting mentors and on-site classes such as cooking, hunting, and golf; blackjack and darts in the rec room, characters dealing with and overcoming troubled pasts, vices, and personal flaws, and maybe a cute hurt/comfort plot where the career criminal falls for a sweet chubby on-site nurse.
3 years

You write it.

We will read it.

Cause you’re good at this.

stevita:
I'm usually the same way...which is why I wanted to reinvent the trope. Instead of "impersonal and dominating FA running a farm to fatten up feedees who will be known mostly through statistics and body descriptions" I want to be like "Hi, here's four feedees who end up at this camp and become best friends for life. One of them is a longtime feeder and his partner/feedee just came out as a switch so he's gonna try to put on some weight for her. One is on the run from the law and just trying to distance himself from his mugshot, but falls in love with the kink. One is a cocky celebrity gainer who's going to learn the meaning of friendship and solidarity. And one didn't really read the pamphlet but he's gonna have a good time anyway."

Featuring supporting mentors and on-site classes such as cooking, hunting, and golf; blackjack and darts in the rec room, characters dealing with and overcoming troubled pasts, vices, and personal flaws, and maybe a cute hurt/comfort plot where the career criminal falls for a sweet chubby on-site nurse.
3 years

Id love to read what you have in mind, even good writers make paint watching exciting
3 years

Great plots all. I have two “fat camp” stories. One is really old it may still be floating around on my DA site, “It All Started at Fat Camp”. A slim cheerleader gets a job as a councilor and gains with her charges with the food sympathetic relatives send them. The second which is two stories and an epilogue is about a stepmother sending her stepdaughter to a fat camp that specializes in self esteem, rather than weight loss. Her cabin mates encourage her to gain weight. She of course gets fat and loves it. The second story in this series, she convinces her step mother to accompany her the next summer and she gets fat.
3 years

slopfatjim:
Fat camp - that people that do not diet under new laws are sent! - but they are sent to a (fat camp) a camp for life where they are fed until they expire!

I’d go!
3 years