Fattening others

Controlled gain

RunningMan:
My wife is very sub. I manage her caloric intake, making sure she gets X number of calories daily so she can't lose weight.

If she isn't gaining properly, we get her high and overfeed her munchies. She eats what she's told to eat. When she's bratty, I increase her daily caloric load and put off clothes shopping.

When we started she was 5'3", 140 lbs, but have gotten her up to 270 so far.

Anyone else doing this?

How long has she been gaining?
3 years

Controlled gain

This is hot AF
3 years

Controlled gain

Onlychubby:
This is hot AF

RunningMan:
I also make fun of her for gaining weight, all while encouraging her to overeat.

This is the kind of thing I could get really into
3 years

Controlled gain

Onlychubby:
This is hot AF

RunningMan:
I also make fun of her for gaining weight, all while encouraging her to overeat.

Onlychubby:
This is the kind of thing I could get really into

RunningMan:
After one stint of not shopping and overfeeding her, I told her we were going clothes shopping. Her jeans were ready to burst off and I could see her belly button through her shirt. I took her out to eat instead. Ordered for her.

OMG. :O I need hubby to do this to me!!! *fans self*
3 years

Controlled gain

Now this is hot!
3 years

Controlled gain

Damn. The closest I ever get to this is when I run to the store late at night sometimes the wife will yell "AND DO NOT GET ME ANY FOOD!"

I'll bring home 3 giant sushi rolls as a mean joke.
"I'M NOT EATING THOSE." (they sit on the kitchen counter)

One hour later, the empty packages are sitting next to the couch. "Those were really good. Thank you."
3 years

Controlled gain

Bicepsual:
Damn. The closest I ever get to this is when I run to the store late at night sometimes the wife will yell "AND DO NOT GET ME ANY FOOD!"

I'll bring home 3 giant sushi rolls as a mean joke.
"I'M NOT EATING THOSE." (they sit on the kitchen counter)

One hour later, the empty packages are sitting next to the couch. "Those were really good. Thank you."

LOL.She just has to feel like she’s “trying” and now it’s your fault. I bet she’s secretly hoping you do bring something home. She’d be disappointed if you didn’t
3 years