Fat experiences

What "awakened" this fetish for you?

Have you ever looked back at that first moment and realized, gee that was a weird thing to get me into this?

I remember watching one particular episode of The Rugrats where Angelica eats so many cookies she walks around with a bloated belly and groans a bunch. Tiny kid me was like "oh yeah, now thats my shit." and here we are.
Looking back it is just a WTF moment for me,
I'm curious if anyone else has random moments that set them into this kink like this.
3 years

I know exactly the one you are talking about XD

Where they put that addictive substance into the cookies that just makes people eat them constantly? Lowkey RP fuel as well
3 years

I would have to say it had to be Grandma Stuffum from that old cartoon "Codename Kids Next Door" hands down, all she wants is a future where everyone is nice and fat.
3 years

My god I forgot about that grandma mcstuffem episode on Kids next door. Wasn't there an episode where one of the girl characters like "sacrifices" herself by going and eating all the food monster so the other kids can get away, she ends ups crazy miserably stuffed and aching.
My god, she would be hero any day.
3 years

The one I think of is being exposed to the Nutty Professor at way too young an age (like around 4/5 years old). The combination of rapid weight gain scenes with the sexual scenes must have done something to my spongy little brain.

Also around that same age I was watching Sailor Moon a lot, and I've had trouble finding example-clips as an adult, but I swear there was some shit surrounding the villains-of-the-week that had a distinctly kinky undertone, in that surreal/fantasy sort of way. That's not really fat-specific, but I'm pretty confident it shaped some of my other, stranger preferences
3 years

Not sure what specifically awakened this fetish. But I used to feel strange watching the feeding people grease episode of spongebob where he soaked up all the grease and became huge. Also browsing deviantart as a kid, lol.
3 years

XxxYyy:
Not sure what specifically awakened this fetish. But I used to feel strange watching the feeding people grease episode of spongebob where he soaked up all the grease and became huge. Also browsing deviantart as a kid, lol.

Hah ahhhh deviantArt, one of the Internet’s original corrupting forces đŸ˜ˆ
3 years

For me it was marrying a Bbw and watching her turn herself into a ssbbw just wish she would understand how much I love her fat and her obv
3 years

I had always had a crush with fat but it was when a female character became fat in a future vision or on Family Matters when Donna Summer got fat as Aunt Oona those are just some sequences that started me on dating ssbbws but it wasn't until I met with an ex who was actually doing research on feederism that it grew from being an encourager to me being a feedee because up to that point it was fat on someone else.
3 years

As a child I was a bit of a glutton, and I wasn't particularly active. Needless to say I gained weight, and this got my dad's attention. On many occasions he would tell me to stop eating so much or to be more active, or my belly would grow.

That was at least the first spark.
3 years
12345   loading