Fat experiences

What "awakened" this fetish for you?

P4r4dox:
A tale for kids, not Hansel and Grettel but very similar and in spanish. There was a witch in that tale too.

I always gravitated toward chubby and fat bodies, as long as I can remember. I loved big bellies when I was a kid. But it was the Hansel & Gretel tale that I think really was my first indicator that I liked the idea of someone gaining, getting fatter, etc.

I also saw a couple of movies when I was a young teen, the original Hairspray which starred a young, fat Ricki Lake. I swooned over her. Around the same time I saw a TV movie she did called Babycakes that was kind of a pro-acceptance story, and she was even fatter by then. I watched that VHS recording a lot, lol!
3 years

For me , like most people on here have said , it was weight gain in tv shows as a kid. Started noticing around 12 or around whenever puberty happens, like most people discover their fetishes (not all). Also a little later when I was a little older that family guy episode where Peter fattens up Lois and feeds her. Then from there I moved to YouTube to watch belly play videos haha.
3 years

I was reading through the Guinness Book of World Records and I saw pics of the fattest man. I was enamored that someone could get so fat. That basically drew me into this fetish.
3 years

I remember the episode of Rugrats where Chuckie sees a world where he was never born and in that world Angelica is fat because the adults spoiled her with lots of junk food. That episode definitely sparked my interest in fat at a young age. Later on I was reawakened by the episode of Fairly Oddparents where Timmy wishes that there were no healthy food and everyone got super fat. The part where Trixie's belt breaks got me every time. I never did understand why seeing fat cartoon characters made me feel funny but once I was older I realized that I had a fat fetish. :V
3 years

I remember the first few weeks before freshman year of high school and I remember that was about the time we got high speed internet, and I don't remember how but I stumbled on some MySpace page for someone who was a feedee , I think her name was Jigglypuff or something like that (pokemon themed I remember that much) talked to her for a bit, kinda started exploring it more and more. Did also start talking to one girl who was like 20-30 minutes away, and would encourage her during our weekly chats on AIM. Did meet her once by coincidence at a local fair, but we could never arrange a day or time with us both having crazy school and work schedules.
3 years

Rise of the Blobwoman (my first story about a woman who becomes a ravenous blob monster) was a story I had in mind for years but didn’t know where to write it. It’s based loosely on the Simpsons Treehouse of horror episode where Homer became a rampaging blob which is where my love for humanoid slime started only it’s better with female protagonists. I’m thinking of rewriting the original story and adding even more depth to it before writing a sequel to it.
3 years

It was a combination of things. One was being overweight myself and loving to eat. Most of my references will be dated because I am older. smiley

One of the biggest influences was Fat Albert. That kid was huge and could do anything. This helped establish size with power.

There were others. A comic book called Richie Rich featured a girl named Little Lotta who was not little. Again, she was big and could do almost anything.

There used to be a newspaper advertisement for a weight loss product called "Aids." (Perhaps it was spelled Ayds - but this was long before the disease and probably why the product is no longer around.) The advertisement featured women who had lost 80 to 100 pounds. I was always more attracted to the before pictures.

As a typical high school male, I was infatuated with the large breasted girls (who were slim - go along with the crowd). During my senior year, a fat girl with huge boobs was interested in me. I resisted at first (big mistake), but eventually we went on a date. We went to the drive-in and you can guess what happened next. While we were making out, she unbuttoned her shirt. Her boobs tumbled out (even with her bra on). She pulled up her bra and her boobs flopped onto her belly. My hands were all over both her boobs and belly. At that point I was hooked.

Unfortunately we went to different colleges and went our separate ways. However, my imprint for larger women remained. At that time, it was still "taboo" to open appreciate fat. I would constantly be telling larger women that they looked great and not at all overweight.

All of this eventually led to being fascinated with people who are actively gaining weight. I have only been involved with Fantasy Feeder for about four years. I wish I had found this earlier in life.

I remember when a BBW was enough. Now I want SSBBW and even USSBBW (Ultra SSBBW). I have been fortunate to be with one USSBBW who was also gaining. In fact we even had competitions to see who could add the most pounds in a week through endless buffets - those were the days. Breakfast buffets, pizza buffets, and Chinese buffets three times a day, Along with late night milkshakes at Arby's. We both packed on 10+ pounds in a week.

Thanks for creating the topic and thanks to anyone who bothered to read this. I am not sure I would ever be a feeder, but I do appreciate everyone's fat - including my own.
3 years

I've kinda literally had it for as long as I could remember. In the beginning it was more just an attraction. Like you know those crushes you would get when you were a kid? Basically started like that except I always had crushes on bigger girls and wouldn't really find thinner girls all that appealing. And gradually that attraction grew into my desires today (pun intended). Always wanted to be a feeder to someone who wanted to be a feedee, but never got the chance yet. The thought of it brings me content and satisfaction, but seeing their smile as I do so would bring me happiness.
3 years

EpsilonAlfaTau:
It seems like there is a weight gain episode in nearly every series, especially cartoons. Makes me wonder how many people have the fetish and don’t even realize it

That coupled with the praise of weight gain in early years. Being a good eater (easy to feed as an infant) is such a big deal for most parents and now (at least in the UK) with growth charts in the first few years of a child's life, eating and gaining, coupled with the cartoons (which now must be body positive to sell) likely make for an interesting development.

Looking back as well to the 50s and 60s, consider the Flintstones [and all that it spawned] with overfed husbands etc.
3 years

Started with a vore video then a belly play video and then a burping video and let me into feederism 😅
3 years
12345   loading