Fat experiences

What "awakened" this fetish for you?

Like a lot of people with this fetish, I remember watching the episode of Totally Spies where Glover (and other side characters) fattens up because of cookies with an addictive ingredient. I remember feeling weird while watching it, but at the time didn’t realize what it ment. But I also have other memories from my childhood. When we used to play with barbiedolls, I got into the habit of making one of them chubby or fat. I would pad their clothing and play out scenario’s where they’d eat massive amounts or where teased by others about their weight. Now, looking back at it, I can’t believe that my sister or parents never told me how weird that was? Another incident I remember, is when I was 12/13 years old and a two friend were sleeping over. We found our old baby born dolls and decided to play mothers. This resulted in us padding our clothes to look pregnant. It is then that I realized it turned me on to look at others getting a belly and myself. I still pad myself sometimes, but I’m very conflicted about it, because I used to have anorexia when I was 13/14 years old. I still have a lot of issues about my own body and weight. Somehow it turns me on when I pad myself to appear fat, but when I gain more than 2 pounds it totally freaks my out. Any way, I was wondering if others remember early childhood memories that relate to this fetish?
2 years

For me, it was when my first serous girlfriend gained about 40 pounds when we were together. She went from fairly skinny to being quite chubby with a soft, jiggly belly :-) Each one after that was already heavy, so no gain was really needed :-) Wife is about 320 pounds and couldn’t be more confident in her size :-)
2 years

Sunnywaffle:
Someone else already mentioned this earlier, but it was definitely that one episode of Fairly Oddparents for me too lol
I would watch it over n over but never knew why until I hit puberty!

Which episode?
2 years

I was fascinated by fat long before it became sexual, but I remember being very interested in the Loony Tunes cartoon where Daffy Duck purposely gets fat to avoid being selected for Thanksgiving. The scenes of gorging and being lazy and flabbed out stuck with me. I used to pad myself with a big round belly. In 5th grade, I was transfixed by an extremely fat girl struggling in her desk. In high school I admired a fat, pretty blonde from afar. Yeah, it's been a life-long, little-understood fetish and love.
2 years

My inner pig was awakened when I got my first digital camera. In 2000. I took a few pictures of my belly and for the first time, saw it through someone else's eyes. I then began to deliberately pig-out and get fatter
2 years

It was gradual. I was somewhat athletic (running, mountain biking, weightlifting) but I was attracted first to chunky guys then fat guys then somewhat more than fat.

Ironically, being athletic I wanted to look like them. I was always insecure about my looks and my weight ... I always tended towards “overweight”. When I saw attractive overweight guys I thought there are too many good looking fat guys out there for there to be anything wrong with being fat.

So it dawned on me to go for it, and the rest is history.
2 years

I never watched cartoons as a kid so no memory’s in that section but I can remember that I always liked big people and putting pillows under my shirt, stuff like that in my early childhood.
I can’t point out one specific moment.
But I can remember going to the public pool at the age of 11-12 and stuffing my self at the grill there and then sit on the swing since I knew it would show off my belly. When I was little bit older I had a phase we’re I would go to mc Donald’s and have a menu with en extra burger and 9 nuggets, like 3-4 times a week( basically what I could afforded)
Always was mainly attracted to big women but I like them all sizes, personality is a big part in my attraction to some one.
In my early adult hood around 20 I had a phase we’re I went kid of in denial. But got my head straight, so now I feel quite confident.
But since I am already kind of big, I preferr to help others and enjoy my self
In the processsmiley
2 years

I've told this story a hundred times over the years but what's one more.

My junior year of high school I was dating this blonde bombshell exchange student from Norway and one of our classmates was a chubby, Gothic nerdy girl. Sometimes whrn we'd hang out the chubby girl would tag along, so I was somewhat friends with her.

Dating myself here but back in my day there were no Facebook, MySpace, etc so when summer vacation hit, I didn't see the chubby girl after the last day of school. My gf moved back to Norway after the year so through AIM I turned to the chubby girl for comfort.

First day of school my senior year I see this big fat girl waiving at me from across the hall and since I wasn't wearing my glasses, I couldn't see who it was. I turn my head to talk to a friend when the fat girl runs up and hugs me close. It was my friend only she later told me she gained 40 pounds due to anti-depressants in the last few months. When she hugged me, she felt very soft and cuddly and I loved it. I had never been into big girls before but I had to look this up. I typed in "Female Weight Gain" in a Lycos (again dating myself) search and found the Dimensions story "The Mountain of Geneva". The rest is history.

I did manage to date the girl off and on for a few years after, but our personalities didn't mesh so it didnt work. No remorse, no regrets.
2 years

I was a fat child and a very fat teenager. I used to sneak food (whole chocolate cakes) to my room and stuff myself. I’d fantasise about being as fat as the fattest people in the Guinness Book of Records. I’d stuff cushions and pillows under my clothes to make myself look fatter in my bedroom. I remember drooling over a comic strip called The Slimms where a pair of obese parents were constantly being badgered to lose weight by their skinny son and Hungry Horace a (not very fat really) little boy who was greed personified. I loved Billy & Bessie Bunter. Seeing slimmer of the year articles in newspapers I’d always be attracted to the before pictures. This was all before the internet so of course I thought I was the only one in the world who thought like this. Finding issues of Plumpers after only seeing occasional sets by ‘larger’ models in standard men’s magazines was a revelation. With the internet finding out there are fat women who not only want to stay fat but get fatter is like a dream. Long may it continue.
2 years

I've always wanted to be fat. Dont know why. Dont know what caused it. I've always liked the idea of growing bigger and bigger
2 years
12345   loading