Fat experiences

What "awakened" this fetish for you?

What awakened it for me was Bowser's inside story, the part with the fawful food where Bowser eats it and becomes fat, and then tries to exercise it off, eventually falling through the floor and getting stuck, force fed untill he breaks the floor. I remember not knowing why at the time but I was upset when he lost the weight and hoped he would stay that way for the rest of the game, and I would load my save just to watch the scene over and over again, as this was before I had a phone, the internet, or YouTube available to me.
2 years

Feeder2000:
For me it was a natural progression from discovering and exploring my attraction to bbw and ssbbw, plus a fascination with who the fattest women in the world were, and realising that not only were there women who liked being fat, but wanted to get fatter on purpose. That struck a chord

Same here. Then........ I wanted to get fat! 🤔
1 year

Birth?? 😋😋
1 year

For me it wasn't a piece of media like a picture, video, or TV episode. I used to wish that it was because I felt like it would be easier to relate to.

It was at a mall food court when I was young, and I saw a man who was massive. I couldn't stop looking over at him and my parents hissed at me to stop staring because it was inappropriate to stare.

When I got a little older, that was when I began to seek out media like videos and pictures.
1 year

I had been gradually putting on weight for years and attempting to diet and being successful for a while, hovering around the mid 200s only to gain more back until like last year when I had clocked in at my heaviest; upon looking at resources online to try and lose I found body positivity and fat acceptance which gave way to feedist blogs and stuff now here I am today over 400 lbs pushing 450 - iam hooked!

I cannot say prior to last year I had very many fattening thoughts on myself or others, but now I’ve kinda been exploring it a bit. I’ve learned all bodies are beautiful especially the fat ones. I enjoy fantasy stories etc
1 year

I was seeing a girl on and off for “fun” and she had a belly. Throughout the years she had a huge amount of weight. I couldn’t get enough of it, I wanted to see her grow. And from that point on I watched videos of bigger people. And now I’m dating a big girl and she doesn’t mind Me or my fetish.

And the girl I used to have meetups with is still pretty big.
1 year

Totally spies. Passion patties. Thats what did it for me. First time I got turned on by this. Though I remember feeling things for violet beauregard, in Charlie and the chocolate factory, when she turned into a blueberry. I was too young at the time to understand the feelings.
1 year

Totally spies. Passion patties. Thats what did it for me. First time I got turned on by this. Though I remember feeling things for violet beauregard, in Charlie and the chocolate factory, when she turned into a blueberry. I was too young at the time to understand the feelings.
1 year

Specifically the desire to gain, as far as I can remember, started after watching the episode of The Simpsons where Homer gains in order to be be able to work from home. That said, I never wanted to be shaped like Homer.
1 year

When I was a kid, there was a little cartoon that warned to " Watch out for the munchies". I imagined getting fat.
12 months
56789   loading