Fat experiences

What "awakened" this fetish for you?

Definitely the fairy tale Hansel and Gretel
I have had the fetisj since my teens. And enjoyed it ever since.
And the show of especially fattened livestock in my home town, where farmers and butchers show fattened up cows and bulls.
People behave as cannibals. That's the fun part. Such a show with human pigs would be great fun.
11 months

I was a huge dork in middle school when I hit puberty, and I used to read the encyclopedia for fun. That's how I discovered Renaissance art and all those big ladies. Titian in particular awakened something me at the age of puberty. "Concert Champetre."

Then our family went on a trip to Disneyland. And if you know anything about American theme parks, they are full of extremely fat ladies. At the hotel swimming pool there was this massive fat girl my age who came up to me swimming underwater, fast and graceful. She chatted me up, and bragged about her swimming skills and her star role on the swim team. She told me she was so good at swimming because she was full of blubber like a whale.

WTF how are you so cool?! I thought.

On a motorway ride, there were groups of fat girls blowing me kisses as I was ready to drive, and it made me feel like a hero.

Then on the way back, our family was separated on other ends of the plane, and I ended up seated next to another random fat girl my age, isolated from her family as well. She was bragging about how she dealt with bully boys at school by shoving them into the lockers. I was so awed, I got her number and promised to call. I did, but her mom wouldn't allow her to talk with me because she was strict and conservative and didn't want strange boys dialing the house.

But it all awoke something in me, and it's all come true with the right person.
11 months

Feeder2000:
For me it was a natural progression from discovering and exploring my attraction to bbw and ssbbw, plus a fascination with who the fattest women in the world were, and realising that not

only were there women who liked being fat, but wanted to get fatter on purpose. That struck a chord

About the same here!
11 months

I've basically had some level of fat fetish for as long as i can remember. I remember one of my first 'nightmares' was one of my classmates inflating in her swimsuit and capturing me (I can't remember the reason). And I was like 4-6 when that dream popped up. I started making up stories in my head about a zombie-like virus making men fatter and woman's boobs bigger when I was about 8/9. And when i say bigger and fatter, I mean building-size and still mobile. And before I knew what sex was, so about 10-11 years old, I loved making up stories about people getting fatter and fatter moving up tiers in society because of their mass. It made me feel 'fat' in my crotch area, but I now know i was getting hard so there's that.

There was an entire era for me like around 14-18 where i skipped the fat part in favor for just extremely large ass and tits as my fetish. But know I'm back to really liking the look of fat people.

But the fact that like 80% of the cartoons i watched as a kid had some sort of "This character gets fat now" episode didn't help. and especially totally spies' clover fattening episode did a number on keeping this fetish alive in me.

I also remember writing a stupid, cringy report on 'fat people' with basically no research except for google images and my amazing 11 year old reasoning skills(not). and actually handing that in. And of course looking at pictures of fat people on the living room computer while other family members where in the room, which i somehow was never confronted about.

It's only know that I'm realizing that with all this, if I didn't develop a weight gain/fat fetish it would've been a bigger miracle.
11 months

If I think back there were signs, like I used to stuff my clothes. I'd kinda reconciled that as wanting to be pregnant. And I used to be fascinated by fat people I saw in public, but I guess I kind of denied that it meant anything. But when I gained some weight by accident I started having feelings and it kinda changed how I saw things.
11 months

I think I followed a pretty similar path, not necessarily about my body but what I was attracted too and still sometimes find it difficult
11 months

My family is pretty fatphobic and for me I think that there was something subversively sexy about weight gain as a result.
11 months

1love:
Totally spies. Passion patties. Thats what did it for me. First time I got turned on by this. Though I remember feeling things for violet beauregard, in Charlie and the chocolate factory, when she turned into a blueberry. I was too young at the time to understand the feelings.

DMVGrower:
Oh man, Totally spies was a big part of my older years realizing the more "sexual" parts of it. But when I was a kid watching willy wonka was when I started shoving pillows down my shirt.

Also the Santa movie where he is gaining weight super fast was probably the first time I felt turned on lol
11 months

Sl2010:
Templeton, Garfield, Winnie the Pooh. The classics.

Yes, I remember a Garfield cartoon where he eventually gets big enough to eat the whole planet. I always enjoyed that image and found it inspirational!
11 months

Haha Templeton was awesome
11 months