Fat experiences

What "awakened" this fetish for you?

I'm guessing that 2 Stupid Dogs episode with the evil witch lady was what triggered my interest in weight gain and bellies. Same with MIB2.
11 months

For me it had to be when I first watched Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, specifically seeing the mayor gorging on quite large amounts of food. Still vividly remember what I felt when he ate that giant hot dog on screen.
11 months

I was extremely young. It was the story of Hansel and Gretel. I was jealous of Hansel.
11 months

In general Iโ€™ve always liked rounder and softer shapes, but I think what kicked it off was seeing Annie Hawkins Turner in a Ripleyโ€™s believe it or not book in middle school, I looked at some of her content online and that set me towards finding stuff from other plus-size content creators
11 months

I was on YouTube trying to find weight loss videos when I was a kid (๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€), and came across a Carmen Lafox weight gain progression video and it was my first "experience". Kind of pavloved myself after that
10 months

As a kid i was always interested in being big or of character becoming giant. I truly became interested in gaining weight after i saw the episode of Garfields Nightmare, where he eats and eats and eats. Until he gets so fat that he out grows his house. I knew at that moment i wanted to get massive. A pure ball of fat, also saw around that time a rubber sumo figure that was of a perfect sphere of fat.

Followed by seeing the episode of passion patties, jumbo Johnny, Homers weight gain. This fully cemented the love of being fat
10 months

Had alot to do with my interest in vore.
10 months

Before I noticed my fetish, there are so many signs as a childhood.
I love to stuff blanket in my clothing. when I am sleeping. I can't take my eyes off from sumo wrestler(Konishiki) poster even though I'm not interested doing sumo.
One day, I was watching TV with my family. The program changed and it featured SSBBW models. It makes me embarrassing but I had no idea why I feel like that.
10 months

I discovered it when I was 11 years old, I saw a movie, and I thought the actress had gained weight, so I searched the internet, I didn't find anything, but then I realized that if I wanted to see a fat woman, I should just search That's why, and then it started and I discovered this world.
After thinking about it, I've always watched a lot of cartoons, and I always liked the episodes where characters got fat, like those in The Fairly OddParents and Totally Spies! too much. The interesting thing was later, searching my memory, I remembered that there was an episode of Dora the Explorer, which told the origin of Big Red Chicken, and it says that "she got big big big" something like that, and strangely I really liked that one. scene, and I was about 3/4 years old at the time. So it's interesting to see how ingrained these things become in us.
2 months

Honestly I don't fully remember what started my love for feederism, but I know that a lot of the scenes where cartoon characters ate a bunch and got all bloated lived rent-free in my head as a kid!

Also, what cemented it was deviantart, specifically a pic of Princess Jasmine that I can't find anymore. That and Axel-Rosered, KipTeiTei's early work, and daysdays(or nanocarbs as she's known now)!

EDIT 2/26/2024: Found the Jasmine pic!!

www.deviantart.com/tubbytoon/art/Fat-Princess-Jasmine-102869568
2 months