Fat experiences

30 lbs and still gaining the

I was always on the thinner side until I started dating my current boyfriend. Within a year and half I gained 30 lbs without really noticing it. I jumped two sizes and that’s when I finally got on a scale. I vowed to be more careful but since the Covid hit I have put on another 30 lbs. My boyfriend wants me to keep gaining but others in my life tell me I have to get on a diet ASAP. I have grown to like the pudge and I think I do want to gain more. Just wanted to share.
3 years

Hey, you have to do what makes you feel good and happy! Not what others tell you to do. If the extra softness feels right then go for it! But if it's uncomfortable and unhealthy then hit the brakes.

Sorry for sounding like Mr. Obvious, but sometimes it's helpful to hear. Good luck!
3 years

Do what you feel best. Don't avoid exercise no matter your weight. It's obvious you boyfriend likes you plump and you don't seem to mind it except for the peer pressure.
3 years

He definitely likes me plumping up and I have gotten so used to the extra snacks I am not sure I can give them up. It’s funny cuz it took me so long to realize he was the reason I was gaining. He always has food ready for me.
3 years

So then indulge.
3 years

Sounds like you may have uncovered something you do/will find fun and rewarding! But I would personally advise you to think about how you’d feel if you are single, or your boyfriend weren’t into your gaining weight. Honestly, the only scary stories I hear about in this kink are from people who were doing something they deep down didn’t want to do... I get it - it’s easy to get swept up in our feelings for other people! But if you know deep down that getting fatter feels right and good to you, then congratulations and welcome to the scene!
3 years

Gettingfatter25:
I was always on the thinner side until I started dating my current boyfriend. Within a year and half I gained 30 lbs without really noticing it. I jumped two sizes and that’s when I finally got on a scale. I vowed to be more careful but since the Covid hit I have put on another 30 lbs. My boyfriend wants me to keep gaining but others in my life tell me I have to get on a diet ASAP. I have grown to like the pudge and I think I do want to gain more. Just wanted to share.
Your boyfriend has good tastesmiley. Many males prefer plumpness/fatness in a female, as I do. If you are ok with the extra weight and size increases, be proud of it!
3 years

LilRascl:
Sounds like you may have uncovered something you do/will find fun and rewarding! But I would personally advise you to think about how you’d feel if you are single, or your boyfriend weren’t into your gaining weight. Honestly, the only scary stories I hear about in this kink are from people who were doing something they deep down didn’t want to do... I get it - it’s easy to get swept up in our feelings for other people! But if you know deep down that getting fatter feels right and good to you, then congratulations and welcome to the scene!

^ this is a good, healthy approach to this topic and I just want to second it
3 years

After gaining about 20 lbs I feel like I'm out of control, always increasing my weight
3 years

LilRascl:

I wholeheartedly agree. Some of us have always like getting fat while others grew it. However you waddle "out of the kitchen" doesn't matter if you really dig deep and realize that you would rather waddle than walk then that is all that matters. Waddle along this path because something compels you to and pay everyone else no mind. This is why we like LilRascl
3 years
12   loading