Moobs are amazing.
Try BC pills. The hormones can help you gain some size there and all over

nofbar:
What are BC pills?

Birth Control pills.

2c
3 years

Growing man tits

I have been taking birth control pills when I can get my hands on them, and they do wonders for the moobs, along with live handels and ass 😅
My moobs have been growing so fast that they are now mostly covered in stretchmarks 😈🐖
3 years

Growing man tits

workingonabelly:
you should go through an HRT doctor to be safe

Think it's a little late for that now 😅😅
3 years

Growing man tits

workingonabelly:
you should go through an HRT doctor to be safe

The***teen:
Think it's a little late for that now 😅😅
how do you get them?
3 years

Growing man tits

True but I ment as a male
3 years

Growing man tits

Make your way to Burger King and unload on their "Impossible Whoppers" that have 18X the estrogen of their regular ones. Btw, this is a hard pass (hell no) from me, as possible side effects and bra shopping takes $ away from the food you could be enjoying.

nationalfile.com/doctor-burger-kings-impossible-burger-has-18-million-times-more-estrogen-than-regular-whopper/
3 years

Growing man tits

The meat wopper has virtually no estrogen, so 18 million times zero is still zero. (click bait) BC pills years ago contained a lot of estrogen, but they have very little estrogen now. If you take any form of estrogen, you would still need to take an anti-androgen to get boobs. Body fat can sometimes raise estrogen levels. That is why fat girls develop sooner than thin girls. Otherwise, you would need to see a doctor and get prescription estrogen and anti-androgen.
3 years

Growing man tits

The***teen:
I have been taking birth control pills when I can get my hands on them, and they do wonders for the moobs, along with live handels and ass 😅
My moobs have been growing so fast that they are now mostly covered in stretchmarks 😈🐖

I'm interested in learning more about how this affected you. Like how often have you taken them and when did you start seeing results?
3 years

Growing man tits

I want mine to grow outwards
3 years

Growing man tits

I agree, as we get fatter, we gain in many areas. Moobs expanding is natural and oh so sexy! I also love expanding bellies too, so hot!
3 years
1234   loading