Gaining

Growing man tits

I love a big set of moobs. Especially my own. I love having them squeezed and my nipples sucked. I can't wait for them to get bigger!
3 years

Growing man tits

If someone would have told me like 20 years ago I would enjoy the weight gain and want bigger moobs. I think I would have punched them :-P
3 years

Growing man tits

GrowingLoveHandles:
A more natural way to change your body chemistry to grow moobs, soy products can help. Soy milk and tofu and soy cheeses may help.

Google “moobs” and “soy” for a lot of research on this.

I have seen on the web that naturally estrogen rich foods is a safe way of getting this hormone with a minimum of risk.
3 years

Growing man tits

Just starting to gain a little bit and my moobs are the first area I am starting to see changes.
3 years

Growing man tits

Just starting to gain a little bit and my moobs are the first area I am starting to see changes.
3 years

Growing man tits

3 years

Growing man tits

3 years

Growing man tits

The***teen:
I have been taking birth control pills when I can get my hands on them, and they do wonders for the moobs, along with live handels and ass 😅
My moobs have been growing so fast that they are now mostly covered in stretchmarks 😈🐖

Captain Cake:
I'm interested in learning more about how this affected you. Like how often have you taken them and when did you start seeing results?

Taking the pill left me with a pulmonary embolism due to a blood clot. Know what you're getting yourself into.
3 years

Growing man tits

Holy crap, taking hormonal bc without a prescription or medical advice is so dangerous. Y'all! What are you doing! There are other ways to get those hormones or effects of them!
3 years

Growing man tits

Jamie0923:
I am early in this new gaining phase I'm on (up only 15 lbs so far of a hoped-for 60), but I am really hoping for moobs. I am also on a couple of medications (not BC pills!) which have moobs (gynecomastia)as a potential side-effect, so fingies crossed!

What sort of meds?
3 years
1234   loading