General

Feederism relationship? what are your thoughts

as someone with pas t experience in the subject, i can tell you its a super awesome thing to share the lifestyle with someone into it as much as you are, it opens up a whole lot of conversation, viewpoints, and can bring you closer together as a whole, i will say though that it something that you need to discuss in detail when wanting to implement it into your relationship, goals, limits, things that you aren't comfortable with, things that you wanna try.

but overall its pretty dope, id recommend
3 years

Feederism relationship? what are your thoughts

To be honest, it would definitely be so awesome to be in a relationship with someone be interesting in the same sort of fetish! Especially when it comes to feederism, or just liking big chubby bellies in general.

But yeah it’s definitely something that is very hard to find especially when people who try to take advantage of your kindness to scam you for money.

It’s actually why I took a hiatus from the site.

Of course there’s also meeting people outside of it who don’t know about it or completely against it. Of course there’s also the bunch who’s rather lose weight and be fit.

I’ve be through so much when it comes to finding love through the whole fetish, and I know the struggle, however I never given up! I try to keep my head up and hopefully one day I’ll meet the belly queen of my dreams!
3 years