Lifestyle tips

Gain shake advice?

EmilyW:
My personal recipe is this:
Milk or kefir (if lactose intolerant), I use about 40 Oz but that is a lot. I use kefir personally. Too much milk makes me, you know, 'toilety'. No issues with kefir, all the lactose had been eaten by bacteria.
1 nice long and hard banana.
heavy cream to taste, don't go crazy, half cup or cup?
cocoa powder, about two spoons
syrup to sweeten, I actually use Keto sugar-free syrup with Mocha flavor, coz I am on diet. Yes, it is a fattening diet, but that is just semantics. Diet is a diet.
If you really try to "expand your horizons", add few scoops of maltodextrin. Your ass will thank you with rolls of fat.

Alternative flavor:
milk or kefir as above
heavy cream
frozen strawberry slices, about cup or two, microwave for 2 min
1 nice hard and long banana, "Oh, It is so big!"
maltodextrin if your panties are still too loose and you need to fill them up, coz yeah, we all do!
No need for sweetener in this case.

Sometimes I put a few spoons of quick oats in it, it makes it thicker. I like them thick too, not just long. I am still talking about milkshakes, I think.

Which reminds me I need another one of these.
I usually have 3 a day. Sometimes 4. I have to stick to my Keto diet, right?

Get fat!

Maltodextrin should be in the arsenal of every serious gainer.

I tend to avoid adding it to cream-based shakes because it makes them too thick for my personal taste, but on srs gain days, I fill one sports-protein-shaker-mixer-thing with 600ml double cream (plus flavourings, if I feel like it) = nearly 3000 calories and then another protein-shaker-thing with a litre of high-sugar fruit juice (often “tropical”, as this mix seems to have highest calorie content) plus 100g of maltodextrin = nearly 1000 calories.

I sip from the protein shakers throughout the morning. 4000 calories with very little impact on appetite, so I can generally reach a total of 7000 calories in a day.

And I’m rapidly getting fat.
3 years