Gaining

Anyone switch from feeder to feedee?

While I don’t necessarily find fit girls more attractive, I’ve definitely been leaning further towards the feedee side as time goes by.
3 years

Chubbybo:
I'd always been that feeder/encourager who is into chubby girls, but is quite slender himself.

Last year I experimented with gaining and enjoyed it, and i've since slowly put on about 15 pounds: it feels weird but it doesn't bother me as much as I expected, and I can't help but like it

At the same time, I find myself more and more attracted to more "fit" girls and fantasise about being on the other side of the size dynamic.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I’ve been a subtle encourager of my wife weight for years. After retiring from the military reserves I have started gaining. I still am attracted to heavy women.
3 years

in the same boat as OP. Been a feeder and encouraged all my life, but am fully on the feedee / gain train now. Been averaging about 5k calories a day along with a pint of heavy cream. I feel you on the reverse size difference, too.
3 years

It seems like it happens to a lot of male feeders, myself included. I was a swimmer in highschool and was in very good shape, now I’m one hundred pounds heavier and considering gaining more, I’d be lying if the majority of it wasn’t intentional. I think that’s the nature of having this kink, especially if there’s no outlet for it overtime, but I think it mostly boils down to me just being a fat fetishist/elitist. I just love the idea of weight gain so much to the point that I can find myself enjoying being on the receiving end of the weight gain just as much as the feeder end as well. I’m not sure of anything though when it comes to this fetish, it still seems more complicated than that
3 years

The FA->Feeder->Feedee thing happened to me too. I'm just such a fan of it, that when I successfully gain a bit myself (intentionally), I find it so rewarding. I also find that over time, I've been gaining weight without trying. I used to be about 140, but I'm now up to 205 and loving it.
3 years

Lilplumpo3o:
It seems like it happens to a lot of male feeders, myself included. I was a swimmer in highschool and was in very good shape, now I’m one hundred pounds heavier and considering gaining more, I’d be lying if the majority of it wasn’t intentional. I think that’s the nature of having this kink, especially if there’s no outlet for it overtime, but I think it mostly boils down to me just being a fat fetishist/elitist. I just love the idea of weight gain so much to the point that I can find myself enjoying being on the receiving end of the weight gain just as much as the feeder end as well. I’m not sure of anything though when it comes to this fetish, it still seems more complicated than that

I have say, I totally agree with your situation, I just the gain. The fact that my wife is obese just makes even more satisfying.
3 years

i fell into this trap, too.

it was while i was dating a woman who was already a ssbbw and who was not trying to gain any more. so technically i wasn't actively "being" a feeder.... but over the course of that relationship, it was almost like her lifestyle rubbed off on me. she really turned me into a "foodie," and made me appreciate (and desire) food in a new way.

prior to that i was normally 150-160 lbs, a fit guy who went to the gym consistently - now, even though that relationship has ended, i still can't shake the lifestyle. i am over 300 now and i can't see myself going back into a gym again, lol.
3 years

canuck:
i fell into this trap, too.

it was while i was dating a woman who was already a ssbbw and who was not trying to gain any more. so technically i wasn't actively "being" a feeder.... but over the course of that relationship, it was almost like her lifestyle rubbed off on me. she really turned me into a "foodie," and made me appreciate (and desire) food in a new way.

prior to that i was normally 150-160 lbs, a fit guy who went to the gym consistently - now, even though that relationship has ended, i still can't shake the lifestyle. i am over 300 now and i can't see myself going back into a gym again, lol.

Wow, that’s amazing, I have a fantasy of that same situation happening to me! I’m at 230 lbs. now with a 200+ wife.
3 years

Alchemistknight:
As I got bigger I always thought wouldn't it be wild if I was 200 then 225 then 250 then I wondered 300 then I hit 350 in 2018 and am now around 360 wanting to push to 400.

it does have an addictive element, doesn't it?
3 years

Yea, I too was a feeder or more of an encourager. But what I found while stocking the freezer and pantry with all my wife’s favorite treats trying to help really fatten her up again.....o found after several months watching her struggle to fit into her clothes that my clothes had become even more ill fitting with a big gut sticking out in front of me.

I became almost more aroused by intentionally packing more on my gut than trying to fatten her still. I had a huge thrill to have her tease me, scold me or poke fun at me for the big gut I had packed on.

After I continued to intentionally gain along with her feeding us both huge fattening meals.....without one conversation about this she actually took on the feeder roll in our relationship and was making us BOTH much fatter than I ever achieved. She seemed to have a sense of excitement with verbally discussing how fat I got not to mention I think she loved the fact that she thought it was all her cooking and live that made me this FAT.....and the best was she didn’t even care how Fat she was getting for the first time in her life. Mutual gaining for sure became my total favorite.
2 years
12   loading