Gaining

Anyone switch from feeder to feedee?

voluptuouslover:
After I continued to intentionally gain along with her feeding us both huge fattening meals.....without one conversation about this she actually took on the feeder roll in our relationship and was making us BOTH much fatter than I ever achieved. She seemed to have a sense of excitement with verbally discussing how fat I got not to mention I think she loved the fact that she thought it was all her cooking and live that made me this FAT.....and the best was she didn’t even care how Fat she was getting for the first time in her life. Mutual gaining for sure became my total favorite.

that is really great that you are both engaged in this, and that you both are so accepting of your growing bodies. smiley

was this a gradual shift over a long period of time?
3 years

Anyone switch from feeder to feedee?

voluptuouslover:
After I continued to intentionally gain along with her feeding us both huge fattening meals.....without one conversation about this she actually took on the feeder roll in our relationship and was making us BOTH much fatter than I ever achieved. She seemed to have a sense of excitement with verbally discussing how fat I got not to mention I think she loved the fact that she thought it was all her cooking and live that made me this FAT.....and the best was she didn’t even care how Fat she was getting for the first time in her life. Mutual gaining for sure became my total favorite.

canuck:
that is really great that you are both engaged in this, and that you both are so accepting of your growing bodies. smiley

was this a gradual shift over a long period of time?

I just noticed I had a huge typo. It was supposed to say without not with. So, it was basically a non verbal thing going on….in which she was feeding us both and we were both gaining a bunch but we didn’t discuss it openly. I believe she liked the big gut I put on and didn’t seem to mind herself getting fatter since I got so big. Usually when she is gaining she puts a stop to it where as this time she kept eating huge along with me and getting much fatter than she would typically allow herself. I tacked it up to just indulging my fattening ways of filling my huge gut with her help and not really minding how big she was getting because I was now the biggest one in the marriage.

Although, I did relate to mutual gaining in my marriage being the absolute biggest kink and arousal I have now. Something not only about your wife fattening up continually but seeing your own big gut sticking out in front of you and having your ever gaining women feeding you both all the time knowing you both keep getting fatter and fatter. It is certainly true in my discovery that getting fatter together leads to a much much more satisfying sex life. Both stuffed and bloated cuddling and making love with their ever expanding figures is the highest arousal in my book.
2 years
12   loading