General

Struggling to come to terms

FAinGA:
I never knew about this fetish until 4 years ago when I saw a video on Facebook somebody shared that showed the model SexySignature. I had always been into fat women, but when I instantly found myself being sucked into the world of feederism. However I have hid this part of me from my fiancé. My fiancé is skinny, although she has some curves. I think she's beautiful, but I have urges from this fetish that I'm afraid I'll never have satisfied. I'm afraid to bring this to her and have our wedding in jeopardy. I've told her that I'm into bigger women and that before her I had been with women twice as big as her. She responded to this saying that she's glad that I'd think she's sexy no matter how she looked, but she doesn't want to be fat. I respect this, as I'd never ask her to change for my fetish. I love her so much, but fear that the feeder in me will always be suppressed. I wish I never found out about this fetish because of this. What should I do?

Have you asked her if she was willing to be fed and stuffed? Being a feedee doesn’t mean gainer (I’m not a feedee that gains, just that most feedees do) so maybe you could try that once in a while and she doesn’t have to gain if you don’t do it often. smiley Idk
3 years

If you're comfortable with it I'd share it with her. Communication and honesty are extremely important for a successful relationship. Slowly introduce her to it and how you feel about it all. Sharing all that with her doesn't mean she has to gain or anything. This fetish isn't for everyone. She may tell you she is fine with it and may do some gaining. She may naturally gain thru life for various reasons. Many people keep this fetish in the realm of fantasy. Which you can also do. It may not seem as fulfilling, but for some it is. You won't know how she feels about it all until you talk to her. And tell her you love her no matter what and that she doesn't have to gain if she doesn't want to (of course). Then take it from there and see how life goes.
I was afraid to tell my wife, girlfriend at the time. While she isn't a feedee and was also skinny. She just ended up letting herself go, and ended up actually liking her size now and how much I love how she is now too. Of course I love her no matter what too. But it comes down to that honesty and communication. Best of luck
3 years

FAinGA:
What should I do?

I would say bring up the fetish again and talk about what interests you about it. Tell her your concerns about how you feel having the fetish will affect your relationship long-term. From there you could ask to figure out an outlet together for the fetish if need be.
3 years