Fat experiences

Ok to like my husband bigger?

Kristastruthers:
I’ve been a lurker on this site for a couple of years trying to figure out why I feel like I do. I finally confessed to myself that I like my husband as a bigger guy, but still feel guilty that I do. I’m 28 and my husband is 30. My husband was a skinny kid when we met in college - probably 150 at 5’8”. Over the last 11 years he’s put on a few pounds. Nothing crazy but he’s 285 now. So he could lose maybe 30 pounds. Luckily he carries it all in his belly so he isn’t sloppy looking. I didn’t encourage him to gain weight but I didn’t discourage him either. Mostly we just lived life and didn’t worry. But after a couple of years I realized I actually liked him bigger. It’s just nice to cuddle up to a strong man at night. Or when he comes home and stand on my tiptoes to give him a kiss (I’m 5’2”) and I put my hands on the sides of his stomach and lean into that hard but soft beast he’s carrying. But I still feel guilty for liking it.

All of what you said sounds exactly like me! The whats and how I discovered that I like my wife bigger. She thankfully was perfectly fine with that. It took me much longer to tell my family and others that I like how she is. Not that I will love her no matter how she looks. Even tho I do and will. But telling them that I find her size attractive. Finally after all that I got into this community and discovered I wouldnt mind be bigger like my wife too. She really likes the idea. So I am trying to fulfill that. Anyway, it's all a journey. There are lots of moments and ups and downs. I figure I'm not getting any younger. So I might as well enjoy this journey while I can and not let others make me feel bad about why I find my wife attractive and such. Best of luck to you and your husband! Ever want to chat send a message smiley
3 years

Telling him that you like him bigger might reveal that he may be fine with it. Hell, he may actually be into it too and he is afraid too! lol. Good communication and honesty I think are pillars of any good relationship. I had to tell my wife, I had to know her reaction. Thankfully it was a good one. Only you can know if you feel its right to tell him. Best wishes! smiley
3 years

Kristastruthers:
I will talk to him. I wonder if he has thought about how big he is comfortable with. He certainly hasn’t minded getting to this size! How big do you think you would like to be?
maybe a good 300.
3 years

Kristastruthers:
How much do you weight now? My H is getting close to 300, and it is a big belly to wrestle with under the sheets, but we do fine and you will too!
just a little skinny 225 now
3 years

Kristastruthers:
See, this is what I am wrestling with. Why is it that I am proud that my H carries a big belly, and that he is often the biggest guy in the room!
you just love big round soft belly nothing is wrong with that, maybe a little bigger but nothing is wrong with either.
3 years

Kristastruthers:
See, this is what I am wrestling with. Why is it that I am proud that my H carries a big belly, and that he is often the biggest guy in the room!

Nothing wrong with finding things sexy. Everyone has their quirks, kinks, fetishes, etc. The one many of us have, for whatever reason, happens to be about weight, fat, food, feeding, etc. The biggest hang up that gets to most people is that being fat is associated with a lot of negative stereotypes. There is definetly potential health issues one has to be aware of, etc etc. We only have this one life to enjoy the things we like. Don't let this chance slip by. smiley
3 years

Kristastruthers:
Thanks. I have seen the negative side. We made the mistake of taking Kevin’s mother shopping when he needed new shorts. She was shocked he needed a 48. I didn’t say much but was secretly proud? that he looked that good that big. She went on and on. I made sure that I served him three big servings of lasagna that night and a huge bowl of ice cream. I don’t usually do that. He eats enough on his own. I then made sure she heard every noise that night from our room. Kevin is 30 years old and can make his own decisions.

Yes, the health side is real, I know. Kevin certainly can’t do sports the way he could. But other than that he is fine. And he is only 30. I figure he doesn’t need to worry about that now. He isn’t that heavy. And I’m thinking at some point he’ll hit his natural weight and won’t gain more.

I'm jealous! 300lbs! Nice, that's pretty much my goal. My wife is around 250. She was up to about 350 about a year and a half 2 years ago because of the medication she was on. Here I am starting at about 145. I got a long ways to go. My family is very negative about weight issues. Especially my mom. So I know I will have to confront that sometime. If I can gain enough. I think 300 is a good goal. Maybe 350 at most. That's about that area where you are quite fat and it's a noticeable struggle sometimes. Granted I am just going by how my wife was. At the same time still active enough to live life and do things. Anything over 300-350 worries me. But who knows, guess Kevin and I will see when we get there! smiley And yes, you can definitely be proud of Kevins size. You've been there helping and encouraging the whole time! smiley
It's nice to talk to another happy married couple into the same things. It's why I joined the site. smiley Take care!
3 years

Kristastruthers:

Yes, the health side is real, I know. Kevin certainly can’t do sports the way he could. But other than that he is fine. And he is only 30. I figure he doesn’t need to worry about that now. He isn’t that heavy. And I’m thinking at some point he’ll hit his natural weight and won’t gain more.

Let's be real, 48" waist is pretty huge. Also medical professionals would say that his BMI is in the 'morbidly obese' category, and his BMI would put him in the fattest 3 to 4% of men in the US. I'm sure he can't do sports the way he used to, but I'd guess he is heavy enough for his belly to get in the way of more than just sports.

Of course, there is nothing wrong with liking that, either on your part or his. As you say, he's a grown man and can make his own body choices, and you are a grown woman and can take ownership of your own sexuality.

I'm just saying that I don't think you do either of you a favour by saying he isn't really all that big. Accept that he really is quite fat, and that you like him like that, and carry on rocking life.
3 years

Just keep you husband happy.
3 years

ok, just for comparison, I am 265 to 285 depending, 5'-11". I play competitive USTA tennis several times a week, probably 10 to 12 hours of play. BP LOW, Cholesterol good, no diabetes or pre-diabetes, and 62 years old.

His health isn't about his weight, it is about how active he is.
3 years
12   loading