Fat experiences

Ok to like my husband bigger?

Kristastruthers:
I will talk to him. I wonder if he has thought about how big he is comfortable with. He certainly hasn’t minded getting to this size! How big do you think you would like to be?

I'm just curious if you've had the chance to let him know how you admire his increased size? smiley I agree with primal, I imagine he'd appreciate it
3 years

He sounds like a lucky guy smiley
3 years

Kristastruthers:
I will talk to him. I wonder if he has thought about how big he is comfortable with. He certainly hasn’t minded getting to this size! How big do you think you would like to be?

quiverdream:
I'm just curious if you've had the chance to let him know how you admire his increased size? smiley I agree with primal, I imagine he'd appreciate it

I agree with both Primal and quiverdream, let him know that you like it. Some of us secretly long for it but we are hesitant because we think that our woman might think that we are weird and we are self conscious about how we will look. I had an ex who brought me into the life and it took my like several years to realize that no one actually cared how fat I got and that opened up the floodgates.
3 years
12   loading