Submission and domination

Feeding as domination

Wow, "so far".
3 years

Feeding as domination

RunningMan:
My wife is very sub. I manage her caloric intake, making sure she gets X number of calories daily so she can't lose weight.

She eats what she's told to eat. When she's bratty, I increase her daily caloric load and put off clothes shopping.

When we started she was 5'3", 140 lbs, but have gotten her up to 270 so far.

Anyone else doing this?

I would love to know someone who would like to do this to me!
3 years

Feeding as domination

You sre very lovely and I am sure there are many here who love to do that! Of course, I suspect finding the RIGHT one is more difficult.
3 years

Feeding as domination

wow
just wow.
3 years

Feeding as domination

BiteSize:
That sounds hot AF tbh...
do you track her calories, too? What about weight an measurements? Do you have a goal for her? What’s the longest she has had to go without properly fitting clothes?

RunningMan:
I'd ballpark (it changes) that I aim to get 2600 calories in here, every day, minimum. Of course that's the minimum, and I often go over.

There was a period where she pissed me off, so I had her at 4500+ calories a day for 45 day without clothes shopping. She was in a panic.

No goal. Just constant not being in control of your diet.

So awesome... This is one of my biggest fantasies. Only difference in my fantasy would be to go that 45 days naked without leaving the house, and then SURPRISE, to be taken out for dinner and have to find something to wear. LOL! How much did she gain in that 45 days?
3 years

Feeding as domination

I think I'd like to do this for a while. Not forever though. But just to have no control and never know what is coming your way, while it just keeps coming, wow. To just focus on eating with pleasure, getting bigger and bigger, and pleasing your dominant feeder. Yeah.
3 years

Feeding as domination

This seems common here. I love this — on either side of the spoon. I’m what they call a switch, I suppose.

Plump Belly To Curvy:
I think I'd like to do this for a while. Not forever though. But just to have no control and never know what is coming your way, while it just keeps coming, wow. To just focus on eating with pleasure, getting bigger and bigger, and pleasing your dominant feeder. Yeah.
3 years