General

Women, gaining & alcohol

I see lots of 420 friendly women here. But are their any women here who likes to party and drink to excess? If so what do you like to drink? How much are you able to drink? And how often do you drink?
3 years

Women, gaining & alcohol

I'm really surprised that more women doesn't decide to go this route.
3 years

Women, gaining & alcohol

Doing excessive drinking caused me to suffer from alcoholism eventually.
Add heroin addiction to that it about killed me.
Party but be smart about it is all I can say.
3 years

Women, gaining & alcohol

You're an amazing woman. I've followed your posts and I must say you have great insight.
3 years

Women, gaining & alcohol

Thanks John.
3 years

Women, gaining & alcohol

đź‘Ť
3 years

Women, gaining & alcohol

lgfuad:
a coworker who was formerly VERY slim and spent much of her time at the gym started drinking more when the quarantine started and has become rather fond of it - since then, she's admitted to gaining a whole thirty pounds, and it's definitely noticeable on her shorter, yet thicker frame. She's gone from having stick-thin legs and a toned, flat, muscular tummy to huge tree trunk thighs that rub together and jiggle all over, accompanied by a rounding gut and love handles. It's been quite a thrill to watch this progression as she's always been a bit of a secret foodie as well, but had to restrict her eating to maintain her smaller size. It's fairly amusing too as all her smaller shirts have become crop tops, and I suspect the number of jeans in her wardrobe that still fit her voluptuous ass are rather limited. Now that the growing beer gut has thrown that out the window, she seems to have thrown all caution to the wind. Whenever I see her now she brags about all the tasty treat she's been eating recently. Alcohol will make a skinny girl blow up like magic, especially beer, not only is it all carbs and calories but it really increases snacking desires for many as well.

I really enjoyed reading your description of your co-worker’s gain. I do appreciate the super fit, high maintenance folks falling “off the wagon” shall I say, thanks for sharing this episode.
3 years

Women, gaining & alcohol

ShakesSphere:
Alcohol is not all thqt fattening. Heavy drinkers are usually underweight and sickly.
That said, there is a sweet spot with light drinking with meals. Drinks with dinner can relax the stomach muscles and expand capacity while washing away inhibitions against overeating.

In my experience Alcohol can definitely help you gain weight, I've had between 4-8 Alcoholic drinks every night for almost 7 years now.

when I lost weight in 2012 because of Depression and being over worked at college I started putting the weight back on in April 2013 and having 4 (or more) ciders a night helped a lot.

Too this day when I drink at night it makes me hungry over time which means I can fit another meal in (normally a take away) which means more calories and more carbs and protein, in 2013 I realized that beer at night = weight gain delight lol

I've known a few heavy drinkers to be skinny, and I think that's because they don't eat properly, people who drink very heavily every night are not that happy, in 2016 I went down to 175 pounds and I hated it but because my mental health was so out of control I didn't eat until 5pm at night and when I did it was an average size meal (1500 calories worth) aside from that I'd have a few packets of crisps later on after 6 bottles of 8.2% cider
3 years

Women, gaining & alcohol

Very heavy drinkers undoubtedly have their hunger suppressed due to the inflammation alcohol causes of your entire GI tract.

But I know many neighbors and friends that have had most of their weight gain tied to drinking. 900 calorie margaritas. Some women will have 2 with a mexican restaurant meal that's already over 2K calories to begin with.

Tailgating all day pounding beers. The "freshman 15" is always alcohol driven. Moms with their bottle of sugary dessert wine every night. Mixed drinks with high calorie fruit juices and soda. They add up quick.

And there are many studies illustrating that people eat more calories after drinking as inhibition goes down.
3 years