General

Thoughts on body hair?

Do what makes you happy its your body.
Not sure what patriarchy has to do with hair LOLOL.
3 years

Thoughts on body hair?

Ditzy:
Do what makes you happy its your body.
Not sure what patriarchy has to do with hair LOLOL.

Salt:
It’s patriarchal tradition to police women’s bodies

They can try on me but its not going to work I do what I want .
3 years

Thoughts on body hair?

Salt:
Wondering what FF thoughts are on body hair? I’m kind of over shaving it’s a pain in the ass and fuck the patriarchy! Haha. I just wanna live my best hairy life.

lots of stuff you can just rub on that takes body hair off. major game changer, find one that works good for you.
3 years

Thoughts on body hair?

Your body, your choice.

Though if you want my thoughts, love the bush and can get behind pits. Not so sure about anything else.
3 years

Thoughts on body hair?

Salt:
Wondering what FF thoughts are on body hair? I’m kind of over shaving it’s a pain in the ass and fuck the patriarchy! Haha. I just wanna live my best hairy life.

Your body, your life, your choice. Personally, I think you're already drop-dead gorgeous, and letting your luxurious hair cover your huge soft body will only make you sexier 😊.
3 years

Thoughts on body hair?

It’s up to the person. It’s your body your choice! My wife does shave every once in a while but when she doesn’t it doesn’t bother me at all.
3 years

Thoughts on body hair?

Salt:

Max_Lemont:
I mean people can do whatever makes them happy. But with my feedees I like body hair, big part of slobification is stopping shaving

This is a really arousing idea from a humiliation and degradation point of view.
3 years