General

Tammy jung weight gain.

Last I heard from her was 2015 or so.
3 years

Tammy jung weight gain.

I think some of the more famous feedees want to get out of the spotlight. For one thing, no one is ever satisfied. Instead of commenting how good someone looks, they comment on how much better they will look after they gain even more. I think some realize that immobility is not as much fun as they thought. They don't want negativity about stopping gaining, so they disappear. In other cases, I am sure all of the attention is distracting from a relationship, so they disappear to keep their relationship from failing.
3 years

Tammy jung weight gain.

She's still around mobile.twitter.com/signature_bbw
3 years

Tammy jung weight gain.

John Smith:
Lol, you're looking at videos that dates from about six or seven years ago.

She leave the scene around 2015. Rumours said she and her feeder boyfriend broke up and others claims she get harrassed and by way too many fatphobic folks online and outdoors after she became a minor mediatic celebrity.

She's still making clips, just not at the level she was. From what i read her boyfriend was accused of sexual harassing some other models. I'm not sure of the validity of the claims, i just remember their being a lot of discussion at the time.. www.clips4sale.com/studio/59487/sexysignaturebbw- (I apologize if links aren't allowed here.
3 years

Tammy jung weight gain.

wow she has become so pretty! such a beautiful transformation .. so well done especially where she comes from !! almost as beautiful as cherries 😍 pure dream women of which there are too few
3 years