Fat experiences

Subtle differences between freshly fattened-up people & overweight/fat people who carries it lon

I think the flab you're seeing is the result of years of weight loss and weight gain cycles. New fatties are at their biggest and have never had their skin stretched farther than it currently is. Like a water balloon inflated to its limits. A mature SSBBW/SSBHM though will likely have lost weight several times over the years, which significantly changes the texture, shape, and consistency of fatness and overall the body shape of a person. In fact I've often noticed that there is a window of weight loss where a SSBBW/SSBHM begins to lose weight where she/he appears to be bigger and blobbier and squishier than ever before. You see the same thing with water balloons if you leave them out.

I actually think a lot of inexperienced FA's really miss out on a whole world of new experiences when they worry about their partner losing weight. I once dated a woman who weighed 160 who used to be in SSBBW category, and it was basically like sleeping with a SSBBW who looked like a skinny person when they wore clothes. Very mesmerizing.

Another often unspoken topic is using weight loss as a way to control how you want your body shape to be as you gain weight. My ex gained weight first in her butt, and lost it last in her butt. So she went up to 400, gained everywhere, lost 100 pounds or so, and lost in her belly and face. I'm hoping to use this technique with myself as I've always wanted to gain but want a feminine shape
3 years

Subtle differences between freshly fattened-up people & overweight/fat people who carries it lon

Louiefat:
I think the flab you're seeing is the result of years of weight loss and weight gain cycles. New fatties are at their biggest and have never had their skin stretched farther than it currently is. Like a water balloon inflated to its limits. A mature SSBBW/SSBHM though will likely have lost weight several times over the years, which significantly changes the texture, shape, and consistency of fatness and overall the body shape of a person. In fact I've often noticed that there is a window of weight loss where a SSBBW/SSBHM begins to lose weight where she/he appears to be bigger and blobbier and squishier than ever before. You see the same thing with water balloons if you leave them out.

I actually think a lot of inexperienced FA's really miss out on a whole world of new experiences when they worry about their partner losing weight. I once dated a woman who weighed 160 who used to be in SSBBW category, and it was basically like sleeping with a SSBBW who looked like a skinny person when they wore clothes. Very mesmerizing.

My wife has gone through this a few times and its ways awesome. Either A) she gains, which is great or smiley she tries to lose weight and gets super jiggly and flabby. Either way its great, but definitely something you only normally encounter in someone whose been fat for a while rather than a new gain.
3 years

You’re both right as it relates to ladies who’ve carried a lot of weight for a long time. My wife is about 305 and has been that way for going on 15 years or so. Her belly is soft and cuddly and sags almost to mid-thigh. Her first two pregnancies years ago before we met coincided with having to rely on steroidal medications for asthma, resulting in a fairly hefty weight gain — I’d say a hundred extra pounds in just a few years time. She’s been as heavy as 350 but has come down slightly in the past coupla years. Her asthma is much more under control now, though, so it’s not too big an issue. Her legs have stayed fairly big as well. But we both love it and would have her no other way :-) We had our first child together last summer, and she didn’t really gain or lose all that much. Hovered right around the 300 mark.
3 years

I have experienced both. I unintentionally lost about 50 pounds over the span of 4 months, and I definitely developed that saggy, flabby appearance.

During my previous gaining cycles, my skin was definitely more taut, and the fat felt more firm than it does now. I suspect that my skin and fat will feel like this again once I reach my previous high weight of 295 pounds.
3 years

Louiefat:
I think the flab you're seeing is the result of years of weight loss and weight gain cycles. New fatties are at their biggest and have never had their skin stretched farther than it currently is. Like a water balloon inflated to its limits. A mature SSBBW/SSBHM though will likely have lost weight several times over the years, which significantly changes the texture, shape, and consistency of fatness and overall the body shape of a person.

Etiola:
🤔 this make a lot of sense! The bellies are not only protruding, it's true that they seem taunt. Like a leather skin on a drum.

That’s how mine is — a tight bowling ball belly, though it’s getting rounder and heavier :-) My wife’s belly has some hang and some excess skin from a few cycles of weight loss mixed in with the overall gain the past 15 or so years. Still nearly 200 pounds heavier than she was in high school :-)
3 years

I agree, I’ve never understood why some people’s bellies are rounder and more pregnant looking without as much body fat, while some people have large everything with plenty of flab and weight to it, probably more difficult to move as well because your whole body is getting fat instead of just your belly.

I like the round belly one, and I bet their easier to get as well. It’s the best when their full, round and tight and not as much flab or hang, that’s just a personal preference.
3 years

Some subtle changes are in self-perception....as newly blimped fatties still feel they can do as they did before but just with more energy. They forget that the muscles haven't adapted and thus the simple tasks a long term fatty has been able to manage with is a huge struggle for them.
Another change is with some favorite activities. A newly blimped fatty will consume the same large drink at the movies and sit far from the exits for the best seats, but sitting for 2 hrs with weight pressuring the bladder plus moving slower from the fat is a lesson learned for the experienced long term fatty whose muscles adjusted to move with their weight or sit near the exits previously locating the rest rooms.
3 years

Etiola:
Losing and gaining weight also contributes to a softer appearance.

True indeed! My wife has gone through periods of losing and re-gaining, leading to her current belly hang. There’d be a lot excess skin if she ever lost a lot of weight again.
3 years

Etiola:
Losing and gaining weight also contributes to a softer appearance.

HappyBigBoy:
True indeed! My wife has gone through periods of losing and re-gaining, leading to her current belly hang. There’d be a lot excess skin if she ever lost a lot of weight again.

BiteSize:
I think this is what has been happening with me. Years of yoyo diets + a couple rounds of intentionally gaining/losing/regaining since finding this kink. I'm worried I might be at the point or close to the point where I won't be able to go back anymore without having some loose skin/ deflated look in my belly 😅

I can relate, thanks to my wife’s gain through the years.

Just be confident and maintain the dimensions you’ve listed on your profile. No pics, I see, but it appears you’re at a decent size. Flaunt it with pride :-)
3 years