Submission and domination

Hucow and pig play

ruby6335:
my biggest dream is to be someone’s fattened up livestock. all i have to do is eat, get fucked, and be milked.

You would be my prized hucow! Being milked every day by mouth and hand :3
3 years

Hucow and pig play

I'm still breastfeeding and lactating over two years after giving birth. I really love it and i think the hormones from it keep me docile and hungry.

I really hope to find a partner who wants to keep milking this cow forever. Glad to see it as s topic here.
3 years

Hucow and pig play

MissG:
I'm still breastfeeding and lactating over two years after giving birth. I really love it and i think the hormones from it keep me docile and hungry.

I really hope to find a partner who wants to keep milking this cow forever. Glad to see it as s topic here.

There's something incredibly hot about feeding a partner, especially after the baby is finished nursing and on to solid food. I have heard that lactation continues as long as suckling occurs regularly. Wondering how true that is?
3 years

Hucow and pig play

MissG:

newenglander:
There's something incredibly hot about feeding a partner, especially after the baby is finished nursing and on to solid food. I have heard that lactation continues as long as suckling occurs regularly. Wondering how true that is?

I had successfully weaned down to just a bedtime feeding for months and i had milk supply without issue. I'm a pushover so it's now before/after naptime and through the night and in the morning most days. Now we've just had a sick day with half a dozen extended breastfeeding sessions for comfort and my nipples are sore but the milk comes when kiddo demands it. I believe it'll keep going as long as I keep getting emptied. Increasing supply is much easier and more pleasant than down regulating it.
3 years

Hucow and pig play

cantybrad:
Always wanted to fatten up a hucow and breed her so that she's always knocked up and give the babies to couples who are on the waiting list for kids

It's a noble mission, to be sure. I've got another decade of potential breeding, could make a lot of folks happy. I'd only ask to keep a few! Haha
3 years

Hucow and pig play

almost all the kinky stories I write involve one or both partners turning into fat, squealing pigs, so I feel very at home on this thread right now.
Also a user on Feabie used this phrase so I'm just gonna drop it here and let your imaginations wander: "mutual milking"
3 years

Hucow and pig play

quiverdream:
almost all the kinky stories I write involve one or both partners turning into fat, squealing pigs, so I feel very at home on this thread right now.
Also a user on Feabie used this phrase so I'm just gonna drop it here and let your imaginations wander: "mutual milking"

Mutual milking sounds mutually satisfying to me. That wound be wonderful!
3 years

Hucow and pig play

This is certainly me! I would love to turned in a huge, oinking brood sow, kept like livestock.
2 years

Hucow and pig play

I love this, and love making content based on it. I love dressing up as a cow lol. I have the perfect udders for it too 😋 it’s part cute, part humiliating (in a good way). Curious to try pig stuff too, but there’s less available in terms of slutty pig dress up gear lol. Cow play is my fave anyway though.
2 years

Hucow and pig play

Sounds lovely, and your right, it is harder to make a slutty pig outfit, but I'm personally determined to pull it off, lol
2 years
123   loading