Stuffing

How did you realize that you like to be fed?

Just curious. When and how did you realize your kink?
3 years

XpeachX:
I think it was only very recently that I admitted to myself that this is something I like. Always known I like chubby guys and seeing them pack on the pounds, seeing and feeling their growing chub is amazing, but I've been caught up in chat online and come to find out I quite enjoy letting go and being a greedy piglet myself 😳

it's a strange realisation for me and was weird to come to terms with but I think it's probably always existed in the back of my mind somewhere. Now I enjoy the prospect of seeing my numbers tick upwards and growing softer myself haha - oh how the tables have turned!

That's fascinating ! As for me I've always loved chubbier girls, but due to lockdown I gained a few pounds and I must admit I kinda liked it, so now I am not sure if I'm more of a feeder,feedee or mutual gainer
3 years

After watching a soda chug, I got curious about how that felt. So I tried it, and I realized I loved the feeling of being bloated and full!

Before that, I leaned more towards being a feeder, but nowadays I'm comfortable with either role.
3 years

I didn't realize how much that I liked eating until I met an older woman who taught me about the sensuality of eating and feeding...
3 years

unfortunately I never really been fed except when I was a little kid. I really want to be stuffed by my wife. But she is just learning about how to.
3 years

I suffered from an eating disorder from 8 to around 24 and through that, I realised that although food was an “enemy” to me, I loved feeding others. I loved seeing them enjoy my food, I loved putting in effort to make something for them.
As I progressed through recovery, at some point I realised I liked being on the receiving end of that too smiley I feel loved and taken care of (sometimes spoilt!) and like my body is appreciated at any size when someone cooks for/feeds me.
3 years

Which baby doesn't like to be fed delicious food?
3 years

Really good question. Since childhood it's was my link, maybe because I was underweight, ant the nurse at school keeps tell me I must begin with fat diet, and after I was stuffing my face with many doughnuts to gain weight fast, and I felt good with it, and then my doctor wrote me a detailed manu to make sure I'll gained weight. That's how it's started...
3 years