General

Weight gain in anime

JaidenYuri:
Does anyone know of any anime, manga, or hentai with good weight gains in it? I'm new to the kink so its something I've never tried to find before. Like I know Deku's mom gets chubby and thats hot but I cant think of any others

Plus Size Elf comes to mind, doesn't have any actual weight gain (that I'm aware of) but it's your typical echi comedy.
3 years

Weight gain in anime

Ayano's Weight Gain Diary is worth checking out and still ongoing. Unless you're looking for something like weight gain found in a popular series and avoiding doujin stuff?
3 years

Weight gain in anime

JaidenYuri:
Does anyone know of any anime, manga, or hentai with good weight gains in it? I'm new to the kink so its something I've never tried to find before. Like I know Deku's mom gets chubby and thats hot but I cant think of any others

Check out Kipteitei's comics on deviant art, they are 3 of them and they're wonderful ! Breakfast with sister is about one sister getting fat and the other one feeding her, at the beginning at least. No Lunch Break is about a closet fat admirer who by the course of events begins gaining weight and liking it, and her last comic Full Night Nanny is about a chubby college Nanny 😉 you're gonna like this ! deviantart.com/kipteitei
3 years

Weight gain in anime

JaidenYuri:

wayvee:
Check out Kipteitei's comics on deviant art, they are 3 of them and they're wonderful ! Breakfast with sister is about one sister getting fat and the other one feeding her, at the beginning at least. No Lunch Break is about a closet fat admirer who by the course of events begins gaining weight and liking it, and her last comic Full Night Nanny is about a chubby college Nanny 😉 you're gonna like this ! deviantart.com/kipteitei

Highly recommend checking out Kips comics, She's such a good artist!
3 years

Weight gain in anime

Miachu:
Highly recommend checking out Kips comics, She's such a good artist![/quote]

Yeah she's definitely one of the best DeviantArt fat artists.
If you liked them I recommend you the E-bottles and Pellets comic by AxelRosered, there's a video of it right here
3 years

Weight gain in anime

NakaiLovesBlubber:
Unfortunately there seems to be no fat girl anime despite there being an anime about everything else lmao.

When it comes to manga, I'd recommend stuff from Kato Hayabusa. Try to check him out

Yeah Kato Hayabusa is great ! We just have to wait for Synecdoche's Plus-Sized Elf to be adapted in anime, but I know a pretty cool anime with a gyaru and she's a bit plump, there's like 12 episodes and it's really funny, it's called Oshiete! Galko San, check this out

But she's not really "fat" at all, plump at the best, but that's the only one I can think about. Fat anime girls deserve more love !
3 years

Weight gain in anime

NakaiLovesBlubber:
Unfortunately there seems to be no fat girl anime despite there being an anime about everything else lmao.

When it comes to manga, I'd recommend stuff from Kato Hayabusa. Try to check him out

wayvee:
Yeah Kato Hayabusa is great ! We just have to wait for Synecdoche's Plus-Sized Elf to be adapted in anime, but I know a pretty cool anime with a gyaru and she's a bit plump, there's like 12 episodes and it's really funny, it's called Oshiete! Galko San, check this out

But she's not really "fat" at all, plump at the best, but that's the only one I can think about. Fat anime girls deserve more love !

NakaiLovesBlubber:
I've heard of the plus size elf thing is that really getting an anime?

We don't know yet
3 years

Weight gain in anime

Up, any other anime ?
3 years

Weight gain in anime

Can anyone recommend any Manga or Anime with fat males?
3 years

Weight gain in anime

amazingem:
Can anyone recommend any Manga or Anime with fat males?

I recommend Ojisan and Marshmallow
3 years
12   loading