Gaining

Dangers of quarantine

So I've currently found myself out of work for a little while due to new policies at work. I've worked throughout the entire pandemic thus far, and watched lockdown and quarantines cause nearly everyone to plump up quite a bit. Meanwhile I've been doing manual labor and only getting more and more in shape. For the first time I'm spending my days at home, atleast for another two weeks. Part of me is curious to see what kind of damage a determined feeder or mutual gainer could do to my physique in that time. Any female feeders who wanna see what they can do to a suddenly sedentary athlete contact me 😛
3 years

Dangers of quarantine

SinWithAGrin:
So I've currently found myself out of work for a little while due to new policies at work. I've worked throughout the entire pandemic thus far, and watched lockdown and quarantines cause nearly everyone to plump up quite a bit. Meanwhile I've been doing manual labor and only getting more and more in shape. For the first time I'm spending my days at home, atleast for another two weeks. Part of me is curious to see what kind of damage a determined feeder or mutual gainer could do to my physique in that time. Any female feeders who wanna see what they can do to a suddenly sedentary athlete contact me 😛

This is the time to get rid of those awful habits you have, and slow down. How much have you been eating and how have you been slowing your metabolism?
3 years

Dangers of quarantine

SinWithAGrin:

Any chance of getting a desk job, either in an office or telecommuting?
3 years

Dangers of quarantine

SinWithAGrin:

TheWhipHand:
This is the time to get rid of those awful habits you have, and slow down. How much have you been eating and how have you been slowing your metabolism?

Well I'm back at work now but for the time being I wasn't getting nearly as much exercise as I had been, and I did do a pretty decent amount of boredom eating. If I were out of work longer it probably would have added up some
3 years

Dangers of quarantine

SinWithAGrin:

ILuvChubbyChix:
Any chance of getting a desk job, either in an office or telecommuting?

Not really my thing but the way my joints are It might happen one day whether I want to or not
3 years