Lifestyle tips

Sharing fetish with others?

If I disappoint or upset them, I keep my distance with phone conversations brief and enjoy eating in peace when they leave or hang up the phone.
3 years

I'm sure my family and friends suspect that I prefer this fetish but we don't discuss it. I proudly state that I think fat people are amazing but it's just not something that is discussed further
3 years

CFV:
I'm sure my family and friends suspect that I prefer this fetish but we don't discuss it. I proudly state that I think fat people are amazing but it's just not something that is discussed further

Good point as I don't discuss that with them either. If they want to create distance and nag about my fat, so be it. End of the day, its not their business.
3 years

Sweet_n_Plushy:
no one really knows of my fetish but my family kinda suspects I like being heavy and it bothers them. I can tell they dislike how fat I am and It kinda sucks I just wanna enjoy being the best me I can be.

Sometimes all you can do is either live your best life or live to keep others calm or content.
3 years

iwanttobefat800:
unfortunately with no one. sometimes find that difficult. I would have been a bit fatter if I could share it (and got compliments etc)

That's true. I remember when I was adamant about sharing it and holding back but sometimes it was like placing a finger in a dam. Just a matter of time to where it broke literally.
3 years

I am especially glad that this exists.
this forum :. that I'm not weird, and be alone. and who knows my dream come true to have a real delicious hanging belly. and don't mind what my environment says anymore[/quote]

Glad you have found a place where you can exhale and feel like yourself. Best of Luck as you continue to hold on, as I know its hard.
3 years

My family and friends have it figured out what I’ve always gone for in a woman. I’ve always dated and wedded to gaining or fat ladies :-) Love the belly on a 300 pound beauty :-)
3 years

Most friends know I like fat women. No one except one ex knew I liked fattening women, and she figured it out before I did.

It really isn't something that is anyone's business if I am not acting out on it. I am glad that I have a place where I can feel safe admitting it.
3 years

I just reposted my autobiographical essay, which testifies to my experience of "kinky + vanilla = disaster." It's called Against His Will. TL;DR is don't do it. Good luck whenever you choose!
3 years

Just don't make it about sex.

"I like the way I look and I would rather focus on my career/hobbies than worry about changing my weight. People of any size deserve respect and if it's health you're concerned about, thin people can be unhealthy too you know. Do you also raise your health concerns up with drinkers and smokers you know?"

Or, "I love my partner no matter what and yes, that means I love them at their current size. They're not interested in trying fad diets which by the way, are unsustainable and most of the time unhealthy anyway. They're a beautiful person inside and out and if you care about me you'll embrace them and be happy for me."

Lay it out objectively and stand. Your. Ground.
3 years