General

Posting new pictures every day

I really don't understand people who post new pictures every day with comments like, "Look how much fatter I have gotten." You really can't tell. The more time between pictures, the more obvious the weight gains are. If someone wants to post new pictures to show off new outfits, etc,, that is fine.
3 years

johnxyz:
I really don't understand people who post new pictures every day with comments like, "Look how much fatter I have gotten." You really can't tell. The more time between pictures, the more obvious the weight gains are. If someone wants to post new pictures to show off new outfits, etc,, that is fine.

Think about this your bald and clean shaven its easy to do a before and after pic but if you take one every day you can see the whole process like a slide show a few people do it with hair growth or there kids watching them get taller so why not with weight gain
3 years

I really don’t understand why people criticize other people’s choices when it’s not hurting you AND you have no content of your own to speak of.

🙄

Let people enjoy themselves and be happy.
3 years

You go girl
3 years