Gaining

Heavy cream

For the whole month of January I drank about 2 cups (give or take) of heavy cream a day which is about 1600 calories. On top of normal eating I've been hitting anywhere from 3500/6000 calories pretty consistently and have gained 15 pounds this month alone. If you are consistent enough, you will gain weight.
3 years

Heavy cream

I’ve been adding about 2-3 cups of Heavy cream in addition to my regular diet and have gained roughly 15 pounds in a little over a month. My clothes have gotten way tighter as my biggest gains have been in my belly, butt and thighs. You will definitely gain weight with HC just do so in moderation and stick with it as it won’t happen over night.

I add chocolate syrup to it and take some lactaid pills to aid with the digestion.
3 years

Heavy cream

Everybody is different so no way to say how much weight you will gain or how fast.
Your metabolism makes a huge difference with all of it.
3 years

Heavy cream

[quote]Ditzy:
Everybody is different so no way to say how much weight you will gain or how fast.
Your metabolism makes a huge difference with all of it.[/quote
3 years

Heavy cream

I've been drinking it recently. I try to drink 1 quart a day. Which is like 3600 calories by itself. So as long as I eat a normal diet I should gain about a pound a day. Alas, I havent been able to keep that up 100%. But I've still done pretty well. I have gotten fatter. It isn't super noticable. But I can feel it. I've noticed adding it to coffee as creamer is really nice. I like the taste so I can chug it. But, I it is better to spread it out thru the day so it digests better. But, yeah it is a damn lot of fat calories for such a small amount of liquid. I can't think of any way to get fat fast than heavy cream. Best wishes!
3 years

Heavy cream

fudge:
After putting back a few of these, I do have to say that I don’t much care for the taste. Whole milk I’m fine, almond milk, soy milk, milkshakes - but this stuff, just can’t stand on its own. It’s like that time I accidentally picked up a baking bar of chocolate. No wonder it’s such a bargain! Stuff tastes like dirt until you mix it with something. For the heavy cream, I’ve taken to eating Doritos, as that’s been effective at counteracting the taste of the cream.

I struggled with the taste as well. An easy way to make it more palatable is to add chocolate syrup (in my case, I add a lot). I've since gotten more used to the taste of heavy cream on its own, but I prefer it with the chocolate syrup. Makes it similar to a milkshake in my opinion.
3 years

Heavy cream

xpulley:
For the whole month of January I drank about 2 cups (give or take) of heavy cream a day which is about 1600 calories. On top of normal eating I've been hitting anywhere from 3500/6000 calories pretty consistently and have gained 15 pounds this month alone. If you are consistent enough, you will gain weight.

That's amazing! I'll be doing similar, so hopefully I'll have like results!
3 years

Heavy cream

Yeah, love the cream ... just go ahead and adopt the cream as a habit ... not something you are going to do for a while, but as part of your new lifestyle from now on!
3 years

Heavy cream

Well, it keep you gaining weight so long as your calories in exceed what you need to maintain.

6000 calories for example should level off somewhere between 400 and 450 lb ... eventually.

Of course, if you tend to keep eating until you are full you are just going to keep gaining.

At lease 500ml a day, maybe work up to and maintain 1000ml a day.
3 years

Heavy cream

Two days of 2 to 3 cups of heavy cream. I’ve apparently gained two pounds already.
3 years
1234   loading