Gaining

Heavy cream

Belly25stone:
I've been having double cream about 5 or 6 times a week since 1st Jan and with all the food on top I'm hitting around 6.6k calories each day. I have a carton (250ml lactose free and 890cals) after breakfast and 300ml double cream in the evening (1300cals). I mix the double cream with yoghurt drink, equal parts. Look at my pics and you'll see the results.

growbagbelly:
How many lbs have you gained on the cream since 1st if jan?

Belly25stone:
I've put on about 35lbs since 31st December. I'm ballooning.

Is it all soft and jiggly subcutaneous fat?
3 years

Heavy cream

aspiringbear:
Does anybody know if heavy cream will cause gains with just a 2000 cal/day diet? I have a hard time keeping much food down, and I'm wondering if cream only works when combined with extra calories from other sources?

You'll need to have excess calories to gain weight no matter what you're eating or drinking. Use a TDEE calculator to figure out how many calories you need to sustain your current weight. You will need to exceed that number consistently in order to see results.
3 years

Heavy cream

aspiringbear:
Does anybody know if heavy cream will cause gains with just a 2000 cal/day diet? I have a hard time keeping much food down, and I'm wondering if cream only works when combined with extra calories from other sources?

Unless you're pretty small, only getting 2000 calories a day probably isn't going to cause a gain. You have to be taking in more calories than your body burns, which for most people is somewhere around 2000.
If you mean eating 2000 cals and then drink heavy cream on top of that, then yes, that should cause a gain.
3 years

Heavy cream

Same here, I usually wake up around 3 am nauseated. It helps me to use pepto and not consume cream or anything heavy after 7 pmπŸΆπŸš€πŸŒ‘
3 years

Heavy cream

TheLordoftheWings:
Same here, I usually wake up around 3 am nauseated. It helps me to use pepto and not consume cream or anything heavy after 7 pmπŸΆπŸš€πŸŒ‘

Be careful taking pepto too regularly, it can lead to bismuth poisoning. If you're having to take it frequently, you should probably find a different way to gain.
3 years

Heavy cream

Zoinks! Guess I gotta start downing my cream in the mornings instead πŸ˜…
πŸΆπŸš€πŸŒ‘
3 years

Heavy cream

I take my cream twice a day to get it all in without many stomach issues. I always use a lactaid or equivalent.

Once at about 2:30pm (1/2 pint)
Once about an hour before bed (1/2pint)

I just keep the little half pints in my office fridge inside a plastic grocery bag so no one sees it.
3 years

Heavy cream

So allroy sez, seems like you should have some with breakfast too!
3 years

Heavy cream

fatchance:
So allroy sez, seems like you should have some with breakfast too!

πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” That would be 2400cals of pure fat...everyday!😳πŸ₯΄πŸ€€
3 years

Heavy cream

LOL, so ok, maybe it is NOT enough! Still your could keep working up from that to more ... right?
😁

Oh, those good fattening habits! Having cookies ... drink heavy cream, eat a meal ... drink heavy cream, going to bed drink heavy cream!
3 years
1234   loading